Prologue

Toxic Love copyright © Reader9009™ 10/22/2016

*I don't own any pictures or media used all rights belong to the rightful owners

WARNING:This is my first story it's not edited
I would love your feedback though :)

"When will you realize that I love you more than life itself" Marcel said as he gazed into Jade's eyes 

"I don't want you to love me if this is how you love!" Jade shouted " You just love hurting me."

 It was hard for Marcel to love Jade for years he felt so cold and he felt nothing and then he met Jade and as he got to know her it was like Love just slapped him in the face. He had gone threw so much in life that it just made him emotionless and cold hearted. But Jade was the light in the mist of his darkness. Even though he loved her he also felt like he owned her  he felt like she  was his and no one elses he would make sure that she knew that by  hurting her emotionally or mentally even sometimes physically.

Jade had lots of insecurities so he played on that he made sure that he reminded her constantly that if it wasn't for him there's no telling what would happen to her.

"I don't know how to love Jade it's been awhile sense I loved someone I would do anything for you I just need you to not give up on me have patience with me i'll try to be better" Marcel pleaded Jade held up her wrist that had a bruise from Marcel 

"Just stop hurting me I feel like you hate me more than you love me its as if you are pushing me into water and drowning me just to save me and do it all over again" Jade said with a look of agony in her eyes. 

Their relationship was toxic they both were broken people filled with hurt and love for one another. Marcel  was a man who came from nothing but built his nothing into something he was a very rich man that had done somethings he was now not proud of to get his wealth.

Jade grew up in a broken home she was raised by her Grandmother because  her own mother didn't want anything to do with her nor did her own father Jade was a beautiful girl she had beautiful skin the color of chocolate and doll like eyes with a nose that fit her face perfectly but she was still insecure.
When she met Marcel he was the only person who made her feel loved and secure. He had away of making her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and then he could also make her feel like the ugliest woman in the world. 

"How about we go to counseling you keep saying how you'll do anything  this is what I want Marcel I want us to get help or else we need to end this relationship"Jade proclaimed with a serious tone.

"Okay" Marcel responded with a smirk he knew Jade would never leave him he was basically her addiction just like she was his and she was wrapped around his finger.

So What you guys think?