TWENTY

INSTAGRAM

@tomholland2013: T-minus 8 days 🕷🤘🕸324,714 likes and 1,592 comments

324,714 likes and 1,592 comments

@username: CANT WAIT

@username: I CANNOT WAIT A YEAR FOR
THIS

@thekatecross: ICONIC
@thekatecross: like wow im shook

@tomholland2013: do i sense sarcasm? @thekatecross

@thekatecross: from me? never!

@hazosterfield: the sarcasm was so heavy with that last one @thekatecross

@username: THE INTERACTIONS IM

@thekatecross: i honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about. @hazosterfield
@thekatecross: this is just me being me

@zendaya: yeah what are yall talking about? No sarcasm here @hazosterfield

@thekatecross: see?

@tomholland2013: im coming for you soon. watch your back @thekatecross

@thekatecross: WAS THAT A THREAT?
@thekatecross: do i sense a threat in that comment??

@username: THIS IS AMAZING

@tomholland2013: nope no threat here @thekatecross did you sense a threat? @hazosterfield

@hazosterfield: nope

@thekatecross: ok i see how it is

@lifeisaloha: boy the tables have turned

~

INTERVIEW

"Here to promote her new movie, Mystic Fatale, is Kate Cross. Now, I'm just going to jump right in and ask you, what does it feel like to finally get your own movie?"
"Oh, well, not only does it feel completely surreal, but it feels like a huge honor, because this is Marvel's first solo female superhero movie and knowing this is going to be a huge deal to little girls who look up to women like Mystic Fatale, Black Widow, or Scarlet Witch, is a great feeling to have."
"So, your character, Ana, is just a teenage girl; what kind of things make her relatable to the female teen audience watching the movie?"
"Well, Ana is obviously just like any other teenage girl, besides the fact that she has superpowers. She's basically going through what any other girl goes through during her years of high-school, she struggles with fitting in, crushes, grades, and family. She's relatable, yet non-relatable at the same time."
"And how do the other characters in the MCU come into play with Mystic Fatale's storyline?"
"I'm not supposed to say much, but from what has already been released, Spider-Man's role in the movie is basically the same as Mystic's was in the Spider-Man: Homecoming movie. They're both kind of the crime-fighting dynamic duo of Queens with maybe a little chemistry. And obviously, Tony Stark is Peter's mentor, not much I can say about that. And Wanda, well, she's still a criminal so you'll have to see how she comes into play when the movie comes out."
"Now, as you said before, some of the struggles that Ana faces in the movie is crushes. We all saw the kiss scene between Spidey and Mystic in Civil War, and there was plenty of flirting action in Homecoming but it was never official between Ana and Peter. So can we expect Marvel to seal the deal this time in the Mystic Fatale movie?"
"You're just asking me to spill all the secrets! Well, it looks like you're out of luck because Tom's not here to give out spoilers himself. I hope he sees this."
"He can't keep a secret can he?"
"No, he cannot, which is why they don't let him read ahead in his scripts anymore, because they can't trust him enough to keep his mouth shut."
"Well, I don't want you to become next, so I'll move onto the next question. If you could have Mystic Fatale's powers in real life for a day, what would you do with them?"
"Okay, well, she has a couple so let's see what kind of damage I could do with them. With her telekinesis, I would probably use it to save cats from trees or steal food. With her mind reading, I would use it to go on a train because the craziest people are on it sometimes so I could use it to listen to what they're thinking and maybe have a laugh. And with her healing powers, I would probably use it in the only place it would be needed most, and that is a hospital."
"So you'd mostly use your powers for good, besides the stealing food part?"
"I might be willing to share, but it's a hard might. I figure, what else am I going to do with powers like that? I do not, whatsoever, have the guts to use my powers for evil."
"Evil, such as robbing a bank like your co-star, Tom Holland, said he's do if he had Spider-Man's powers for a day."
"Yes, exactly. Tom, he's crazy, he says silly stuff like that all the time but in reality, he'd never do something like that. And if he tried to, he'd probably chicken out walking through the bank doors."
"Moving on, I have a game set up that I was wondering if you'd be interested in playing?"
"Oh, hell yeah!"

~

pOSsiBLE hInTS fOR frEEfAll ?¿