FIFTY

OFFSCREEN

"Promise not to freak out on me?" Tom asked as he and Katy walked along a pier overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. They had spent the last couple of days in Greece exploring everything the country had to offer as much as they could. There was so much history in the land and the little girl in Katy who had grown up loving Greek Mythology, was flipping her shit. It was a dream come true as cheesy as that sounds, but going to Greece had been a dream of Katy's and it had come true. How could she have said it any better?

After revealing to her that he had another surprise in store for her, Katy looked at him warily. She didn't want to make any promises yet before she knew what she was getting into. "I'm not sure what I should say, you're going to have to tell me anyways because I can't promise you anything."

"Okay," He breathed, Katy was getting more and more anxious by the second. Just spit it out already! "We may or may not have to board that boat that's about to dock to go to Italy."

If her jaw could reach, it would've dropped to the ground. "Tom, are you kidding me?" Katy gaped at him. She was completely taken aback. "We can't be going to Italy, too, that is absolutely Insane!"

Shrugging his shoulders, Tom smiled smugly at her. "Well, we are. I told you, we're going the whole nine yards. You said once that by all the pasta you ate, you had to go to Italy to get the real thing, so now I'm giving you the opportunity to."

"But what about work? What about home? I honestly would've been happy with a bubble bath and The Office reruns." Katy was not hard to please, any simple form of affection would have her swooning. Though she wasn't complaining, traveling the world with one of her bestest friends was the cherry on top of all sundaes. It's just that Tom must've gone through so much trouble to plan this and she had no idea about any of it. How could she have not known about this? What other secrets was he hiding because apparently, he was extremely good at keeping them despite previous actions saying otherwise.

"Don't worry about any of it, we'll have plenty of time to do that other stuff when we get home." He assured her squeezing her hand in his. Katy was still hesitant.

"If you surprise me with anymore spontaneous trips, who knows when we'll ever get home." She murmured while trying to fight a grin on her face. "And by the end of this, I'm gonna be the one owing you a bath and The Office reruns."

"That doesn't sound too bad, maybe I should extend this trip a little longer..." Tom laughed as Katy smacked his arm with a playful glare.

"What about our luggage? We left it at the hotel." Katy pointed out with a puzzled expression.

Tom scoffed. "Come on, Katy, give me some credit. I've got it all taken care of."

Katy raised her brows. "This is like the sequel to Pretty Woman, without the prostitution and bribery."

"What can I say?" Tom shrugged. "We're movie stars."

~

SO LONG OVERDUE AND VERY SHORT SO I APOLOGIZE! I literally have not written anything at all since school started for me I've just been so crammed with work and sports that I couldn't find the time to dedicate to just writing!

I also just wanted to say that I really love y'all. Your endless support is so amazing and I want you all to know that it does not go unnoticed. I'm so very thankful for all this story has given me, I seriously did not expect it to get all this love from all of you so thank you!

Also comment if you're a Why Don't We fan bc I see a lot of users dedicated to my mans and I wanna know how many people are Tom and WDW stans like me