My beautiful, messed up princess. CHAP 10

It's been a week since Ashley told me the truth. A week I've cried, threw random things, and hated... he-who-shall-not-be-named. My mom tried to ask what happened but I couldn't tell her, I hate him but I don't think it's my decision to call the cops on him. I don't know if I even want that...

Is that bad?

The doorbell rings, I groggily make my way downstairs in only my undies and robe. I peak through the glass to see Derek. 

Phew.

"Um, hi." I say to him awkwardly. I haven't talked to anyone in the past week, I ignored everyone and barricadedmyself in my room.

School thinks I've got strep throat. "Rach," He eyes me as if I've come back from the dead, but then pulls me into a tight hug. "Don't ever ignore me, ok? I was worried about you!" 

"And I missed you.." He sounded so afraid, like as if everyday I was 'gone' that I just got dug deeper and deeper into my grave. "I'm fine, you baby."

"So why weren't you at school, huh?" He doesn't let go of me, just keeps me in eye contact, I try to get lose of his grip and pretend to cough, "I'm sick,"  I say weakly

"Boo, you whore." He laughs, obviously making a Mean Girls reference, I nudge him and tell him to let go of me, and he does. "Come upstairs once you bring me a snack!" I tease, but I'm serious I'm starving.

DEREKS P.O.V

Rachel looked like a messy princess in her satin light pink robe, her eyes still puffy probably from crying. I wanted to kill Mark. I mean whats getting into another fight with him, right? He hasn't been at school though. Idiot, he's not the victim.

I look around Rachel's kitchen for something to eat and decide to just order a pizza. I go upstairs and open her door, "DEREK! Knock!!" She yells as she runs away hiding herself, "Oh come on we're all friends here!" I say laughing, hiding my actual embarrassment of walking in on her changing.

She gets back into her robe and smacks me, "You nasty little pervert!" she says chuckling, "Wheres my food?" 

"Our food? I just ordered some pizza." She looks so cute smiling and laughing, I missed seeing her happy.

I belly flop myself onto her bed, "Soo, how have you been?" 

"I guess I can say I've been better..." She sighs. She starts to sniffle and I see her eyes watering a bit, she was standing right next to the bed. So I pulled her to me and clenched her in my arms. Feeling her tears fall down my shoulder, I let her have a bit space but only enough to be able to see my face, "I won't let anything happen to you," I whispered to her, "You're gonna get through this." She peaked up to look at me for a bit and nodded then quickly buried her face in the curve of my neck. We stayed like this for about 20 minutes. 

Until the pizza delivery guy came. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V

Me and Derek finally let go of each other when the delivery guy came. We've never been that close, it felt kinda... Weird? I still liked it, I needed someones comfort. He gave me that.

Derek comes back with a large pizza and plates. He sets them down next to my bed and rests his back on it. The bed, not the food. "Come here," Derek says, gesturing me to come sit next to him. 

I sit next to him criss-crossed and turn on the TV. 

We ended up watching a the Walking Dead which wasn't the best thing to watch when you're trying to eat pizza. But still it was nice, I finish up the last bite of my slice and ask Derek, "So are you sleeping over?" He somewhat chokes and his pizza-- "What?" He asks flustered, I chuckled, "Nothing like what you're thinking. Just a sleepover. To hang out."

"Okay," He says, "But you're sleeping on the floor!" nudging me and trying to take another bite of his pizza, I manage to grab his phone from his pocket. He tries to snatch it back but I run to the closet and lock the door from the inside. I text some girl named Jess from his phone, "Hey, Jess. Um I just bought the wrong tampon size, and I feel like if I returned it for a bigger size the cashier would think I'm a creep.." Giggling, Derek keeps banging on the door. I open it and give it to him, "What'd you do?!" He says as he starts to read the message I sent, "Rachel! That's my cousins girlfriend!!" I giggle and he chases me down.

DEREKS P.O.V 

It's now 7:30 pm and Rachel texted my cousins girlfriend a weird text. My cousins' gonna think I'm a freak, so I'm chasing her around her room.

She gets trapped in a corner and tries to dodge under my arms but I catch her and we fall, I'm on top of her. She's laughing and when she notices me smirking at her she just does this little smile and asks, "What?" I just chuckle and she smacks my chest and says, "Tell me!" 

I lean in close to her, I can hear her heartbeat picking up.. 

"I'm gonna get the last slice." I say whispering in her ear. When she snaps out of whatever world she was in she tries to stop me from getting back to the pizza. But it's too late, I got the slice. 

I lick the slice, " You still want it?" 

"I hate you." She says,  I laugh as I bite into the delicious slice of pizza. 

A few hours passed and Rachel's parents must be going out tonight because they still haven't come home. Rachel's in her bed surrounded by her blanket, probably on Tumblr with her phone. I've just been watching the Walking Dead. Kinda hoping she'd give me a pillow or something if she's actually insisting for me to sleep on the floor.

I don't get the big deal of sleeping in the same bed, it's just sleeping. I go lay down next to Rachel and see that she's on Mark's Facebook on her phone. She quickly shuts her screen off and looks at me. 

"He hasn't said anything.." She tells me, "Yeah. And it doesn't matter." I really want to kiss her, I know I can't because I rejected her once, told her it was best to be friends. I'm an idiot.

She sighs "I really liked him..."

"Do you still... ?" I ask her, not looking forward to hear the answer.

She shakes her head no, relieved, I say "Good."

An hour passed by of us just laying there. One of my hands in her hair the other intertwined with hers.

It's now midnight and we're both getting pretty tired. It's a Friday so I don't have to worry about school.

I pull her close and she sits on top of me. Bringing me up by pulling the collar of my shirt. Being too tired to  care what the consequences can be, we both start to lean in closer. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V

Derek plants his lips on mine first, I quickly respond to his kiss and then he lowers us so we're laying on each other, but placed me on the bottom. My hands run down his back and I realized I've never noticed his muscle! 

Guess that I considered him off-limits after he friend-zoned me.

Which reminds me- "Derek..." I whisper between him kissing me down my neck and me with my hands now under his shirt rubbing his back, I don't know if I want to stop, but I did have a dramatic ''break up'' with Mark a week ago, I don't want Derek to be my rebound.

But I do want him.