Eyes can only see. Chapter 4 (PART 1)

MARKS POINT OF VIEW.

I'm driving back to my house from dropping off Rachel. Damn, she rejected me twice today!  

When I pull into my driveway, my parents car isn't there. Obviously... My parents, they don't live with me. When I was in middle school-sophomore year I did some pretty stupid shit. I remember breaking a beer bottle and cutting someone because they tried hitting on my old girlfriend Ashley. There was so much more blood after that. I don't even know why I liked Ashley, we didn't want to be together, but every other girl I ever dated my parents wouldn't like I'd throw a fit and storm out the house and find a random chick to use, then I'd completely ignored her. I've never had a decent girlfriend. Anyways my parents thought that I need some self-discipline, so they moved out. They live in Illinois while I live here in California. Fucking insane though, they totally over reacted when I finally fucked up big time. In sophomore year, I date raped a girl. I was so drunk, it was a night my Dad was planning my future but i didn't want to yet. He said something about living in the past... He meant when my uncle used to beat me. I guess he felt really guilty, because one day. He wrote a 3 paged letter to us, then shot himself. My dad thinks I still blame myself, I know it wasn't my fault. And even though he abused me, I wish I could've told my parents that he hurt me, they would've sent him to rehab. They feel rehab can solve anything with the right amount of money... I got so angry when my dad brought it up again I basically exploded. Then after my tantrum I picked up my date, Amber, and I told her I canceled our dinner plans and we'll be going to a club instead. She was suspicious but she didn't complain, man, I wish she did. When we got there, I pretended that I was drunk. Now, Amber, she believed in that whole "no sex before marriage" thing. Because my family is so rich, she thought I was just as pure as her. She took me upstairs and found a guest room with a bed, she layed me down and got me some water. I knew there was a guest room here. I knew she'd think of it. Next, she sat ontop of my lap, stroked my hair and chuckled and said, I remember this because after she said it I did the horrible thing,"You are so adorable when you're drunk.", Then I grabbed her and pulled her under me. She was yelling at me to stop, I ignored her and continued... I won't go into details.

I sigh and unlock my front door as I see a letter on the floor. I pick it up and tear it open, " You wrecked her." Did I mention Ambers' parents send me creepy letters at least every month about how I ruined her life?

Don't worry, Amber. 

I ruined mine myself.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, sorry I just wrote this on my phone and I cant tell if its long enough (ok so i literally just got on my computer and this is a seriously short chapter. so Im gonna make a part 2 tomorrow, its almost midnight now so I'm gonna go to sleep, will update tomorrow!) :s So what do you think? do you guys still like Mark or the story of his past changed your whole opinion?

Comment.Rate.Follow<3