LA GRAND TOUR

When i finally wake up i realize ethan is already gone so i checked the time

9:17am

It was pretty late and this was my first proper day in LA so i decided to get up and have some breakfast.  Before walking or i chuck a rank top on over my black strapless bra and some leggings on. As soon as i opened my door i could smell bacon and i could see it on the bench sitting on a plate next to a note.  I walked over and read the note

'Hay vannah, i made you some bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Sorry we had to leave we needed to film a vid for our channel but when you have finished your bacon get changed and come over,  gray and i want to take you on our own tour of LA for you first day. ...oh and pack some swimmers just incase. E'

Wow ethan is just the best! I can't wait to see him and gray again.  I completely forgot that nate was also hear and didn't even think about him still being here because when he came out and said goodmorning i was completely startled and jumped to turn around. We both shared the bacon and eggs on the plate than when nate left i started to get ready.  I chose to wear denim short shorts and a blue and white stripe top revealing half my belly. (Photo above )  once i finished braiding my hair i grabbed my crappy old iPhone 4s and keys then walked over to the twins house.

One knock and it was quickly opened by ethan add if he was standing at the door waiting for my arrival. He started at me for a few seconds before ì laughed.  He welcomed me in

"Hay gray" i smiled

"Hay v" he mumbled while not taking his eyes off the computer where he was editing the video

"Gray is editing the new vid then uploading it so it will just be us for a while until he joins. ..is that alright with you" eth asked

"I don't know if i really want to spend the day with my crush so........" i said sarcastically and we both laughed.  We said or goodbyes to grayson.  We went for a long stroll on the beach to kick off a beautiful start to my ' grand tour' of LA.when we dinish3d our long walk to the beach ethan asked me.....

:Would you like to go on a date with me to the waterpark today " i had to try and keep my cool but i was just so happy that i said yes excitedly  right in his face... we both laughed then got an uber to the water park...

Three hours later

"That was amazing!!"

"Not as amazing as you are"

"So cheesy" we both laughed and hopped in the car as the uber arrived and toik us back to the beach.

We walked all the way to the botanical gardens and looked a at all the mesmerizing flowers

"Wow...this is so gorgeous " i mumbled jaw dropped at the amazing sight inept of me

"Yea but not as gorgeous as you...." he wispered in my ear i turned to face him in awe and ge looks down to my stomach then back up looking at me confused

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh nothings wrong, you're absolutely perfect i just didnt notice  you had a belly button piercing"

"Oh yeah i got that done for my birthday last year and this year i want to get my nose peirced"

"Oh thats cool we can do it today if you want, and i have always wanted to get my ears peirced so i can be there while you get your nose peirced and u can be there while i get my ears pierced"

"Oh awesome and i noticed a peircing studio a few miles back that way"

"Awesome and to ve hinest im quite scared, i mean gray has his done and he said it didnt hurt at all but im still..... you know"