ALL HOPE GONE

*next year*

12 November

Today is the day savannah and i plants to get married. She's still asleep.  All the doctors are losing hope,  they said it's my choice weather to pull the plug out not but im just not ready.  Her mother said is alright but it's really not.im going to visit her later today. I'm getting a tattoo first.y friend works at a tattoo place and is doing this for me. Right now im on my way, his name is james. Once i told him what i wanted he started on my first tatoo and i was looking through all my photos of her. I was getting her name on the back of my ankle on the side going up. The second tattoo is going to be on the inside of my lip. Its going to have

12~11~17

On it to represent the day we were meant to get married. My last tattoo will be on the bottom of my left palm. Its going to be a love heart with an S in the middle of it. I wish i could trade places with her right now. She doesnt deserve any bit of this. After an hour of excruciating pain i went home to change into mu tux. I grabbed the rimgs and went to the hospital. I brought evrything because i wanted to read her my vows.

*savannahz P.O.V *

I heard the door open and a voice. It was ethan. God i wish i could see his face

"Hay baby, today was meant to be the day of our wedding. I know yoy are trying so hard baby but dont push you limits. I understand if you need to let go and you will forever be in my heart. I got 3 tattoos today. I got one of your name on my ankle, one of todays date i sside of my lip amd one of an s inside a loveheart on my palm and let me gove you the tip, it KILLS" He laugh-cried. He paused then grabbed my left hand.

"Baby, my dearest Savannah claire. We have been together for a little bit over a year now, it was love at first sight. I knew you were the one straight away. We are so different but they say oppisited attract. Simce the day i met you, ive been love struck, with you in my life i can function properly, you have been through so much and you have fone nothing. Yoy dont deserve any of this. I wish i could trade lplaces right now because i want you to be forever happy. I will do anything to make you happy. I havent been able to live with out you. Its killing me every second your gone. Everyones losing hope but i will always have faith in you and i know your in there. I know that one day you will wake up and life will be back to the dream i was living. I pinch myself everyday to try and wake my self up from this night terror. Nothing could make me happy like you. No one loves me vetter than you. No one had ever captured my heart the way you have. I know a lot of people say were too young but were in love. And i keep falling for you every single day.  I love to infinity and beyond forever and always my beautiful babygirl and with that, i vow, ethan grant dolan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to take care of you and love you. To always be there for you and never lose hope or give up. I love you gorgeous" i felt him slide the ring in my finger and kiss my head. Im mentally and emotionally crying, i wish i could say my vows to him, to tell him.how mych i live him, to be there for him again and never let him go. I felt my heart drop. I heard a loud irritationg beep and a whole bunch of doctors come into the roon and ethan crying and screaming for me, love you baby.  i was lost in my thoughts not hearing anything around me anymore then i was blinded by a bright ray of white surrounding me....

Hay guys so yes this is the end of this book, i reallly hope you enjoyed! Please follow and read my other books. Vote and comment as always please i love you soooo much!! For the last time in this book .....

Xoxo