SIRENS

I woke up and stretched my arm out to see my beautiful engagememt ring. I alowly turned around to face wthan and cuddle up to him as he opened up his arms gesturing me to lay in them. I doon fell back to sleep in his soft  tanned arms.

2 HOURS LATER

I woke up again still in ethans arms while he was quietly checking his phone. I woke up and kissed his chin. He kissed my forhead and we got up to go to Starbucks. After i got dressed in a loose red shirt and sweatpants then tied my hair up in a nessy bun we left my apartment and headed for starbucks. When we got out and started walking i noticed someone familiar.. . .it was my ex boyfriend and he is headed straight for me and ethan. He came to us and grabbed me by my neck

"Oi put her down"

"Yea...what ya gonna do about it, im her boyfriend"

"Yea well im her fiancé so what are you gonna do about it" zac let go of me and pushed ethan onto the road. I quickly grabbed him and jumped infront of him to sava him thwn everything went white. After a few minutes all i heard waas sirens then i completely blacked out.

Ethans p.o.v

"SAVANNAH!!!!!" i rushed over to her cold pale body stopping all cars causing a trafic jam. I yelled for someoje to call  911 and started crying laying on her bruised body  until somwone came. They had to pull me off her and get her to the hospital. All you could hear in the street were sirens. I was shredding tears helplessly while they put a breathingmask on her face in the ambulance. I heard grayson yelling my name and running over to me. He asked me what happened and where savannah was. I cried bearly getting any words out. I finnally took a breath to say

"In the ambulance"

"What,whos in the ambulance"

"Savannah" i screamed and cried even more. Grayson helped me up and we got in the car soeeding to the hospital. We went to the desk and asked for savannah claire. They said she was getting scanned and having an emergency operation and it should be done in 2 hours, she kindly said she will call us when she is done and that we can go but i didnt want to leave, i wanted to wait for my poor baby to wake up and for the doctor to tell me shes ok. She sa ed my life causing her to risk her own, if i could i would switch places with her in a heart beat.

3 HOURS LATER
Still in hospital

I was still crying then the doctor called for dolan and i sprinted over to him asking him a million questions. He explained what had happened to her while we were walking to her room.

SAVANNAHS P.O.V

what happened? Where am i? I could hear ethan walking and talking to someone. He came over to me and held my hand tight.

"Baby in so sorry this happened to you, it should be me in this hospital bed" i could hear he was about to  burst out crying so went to give him a hug but i couldnt. I didnt even flinch, its as if im paralyzed. Maybe i am. Whats happening to mee!!

"Babe if you can hear which i onow yoy cant i just want to tell you how much you mean to me and you shouldn't have saved me. I know your probably in excruciating pain right now but i just want to hold you and never let go. The driver who put you here has been charged and you boyfriend or ex boyfriend got arested from man slaughter. I wish you could open your eyes and tell me everythings alright but i onow you cant. Your stuck in this coma and havent found the way out yet"

"Im sorry mr dolan but visiting hours are over"

"I love you baby... keep fighting i know you can" he placed his soft lips on my forhead gently and slowly let go of the grip he had of my hand. I cant believe im in a coma...... and i know i could be in one for years but like ethan said; i am a fighter amd i can find my way out ........evntually.

Ethans P.O.V

I need my baby. Im nothing without her. Its like the universe doesnt want me to be forever happy with my one and only. I got home slammed the dorr and ran into my room crying. I hadnt been in my room for months and its not the same. Not the same without savannah. I couldnt sleep thinking about my baby. I just found the love of my life and her life has a possibility of ending. I will never be able to move on. I just layed there crying all night. Thinking about savannah and everything we have done together.i looked through my camera roll, i even had my own album with thousands of pictures of her and me together. I decided to post one on instagram and i wrote a paragraph on how much i loved her and tagged her. I had her phone in me pocket and it buzzed. I checked it and she had all these notifications from fans asking her if she was alright. Her screensaver was of me kissing her on the forhead. I looked on instagram and then her camera roll. I started to look through her notes and one said boys on it so i read it. It had all these calculations on it and money signs. Then it had a phone number. I went to her messages and onto that number. I know  sound like a stalker boyfriend but i wanted to know who the boys were  i read messages. She had organised a surprise warehouse for gray and i to show us as an early birthday present. It was going to have a zipline,foam pit, kitchen,bathroom,editing room, studio, a massive trampoline, a gymnastics mat and a sign that says dolan twins warehouse. She had sent the agent a photo of her planned warehouse and it looked amazing. It said it would be ready by november 21st which is in 9 days. She is the best which made me miss her even more.

Hay guys i mm gonna start writing a new book so i wont be updatingthis book more often. Not too sure about the name yet but i will mention it in my next chapter hopefully

Xoxo