GRADUATION

* ETHANS P.O.V *

I month later

Tomorrow is my 17th birthday. I should be  excited but im depressed havent dont anything ever since Savannahs accident. I cant live with out her. Im going to visit her again tomorrow, i just came back from the hospital and still nothing. Im starting to have doubts, she is a real fighter but maube this fight just isnt hers. I wish there was something i could do just  to be with her again. I watch videos and look at photos i have of her. I can barely see my vision is blurry from all my tears.  I cried for 3 days straight when i couldnt bring myself to the fact that shes the way she is. I still love her so much and always will. If anything ever happens.to her i know she would wamt me to move on and have her in her heart. I started planning the dream wedding that savannah has always wanted. We already picked a date just evrything else wasnt complete. We planned to get married on the 12th of november next year. That way we would have graduated and settled down for a propper life together. Graduation is in 3 days. I have been wmailing my teachers for all the work and assignments becaise i couldnt bring myself to school in the condition im in. Grays been there for me theough everybit of it. He has settled down with daisy and she moved in with him, i basically already lived in savannaghs but im officially living in her apartment alone. It was getting pretty late so i dozed off.

I woke up early to the sound of party poppers coming from grays room. Daisy obviously woke him up for our birthday. I got up, changed into a tanktop and my favorite shorts. I spoke to the doctor before walking in but they didnt have an update for me

"Babygirl, i love you so much and if you cant win then let go....just let go baby. I will always love you and you will always be in my heart. I miss you so much and do your best for aslong as you can. Im here when you wake up baby " i wiped away my tears, kissed her pale head and cried more in my car. Remembering her touch,  the sparkle in her eyes, the shine of her teeth and the way her hair sweyes. She so magicall and i want thay for the rest of my life

*SAVANNAHS P.O.V *

My heart skipped a beat when he said to let go. I love Ethan and i could never let him go. Its his birthday today, man i wish i couldthe words happy birthday to him show him the warehouse. Graduation is in 2 days now, ethan told me he was graduating. Im so proud of him, he has gone through so much and worked so hard these past few months. He deserves The world, i really love him dearly. We are only 17 but in love, were engaged and were planning to get married next year.  I hope i wake up soon. I miss the real world. Im stuck in the dark, no one to see and no where to go. I dont know how much longer i can stay here. I could feel tears building up but nothings coming out.

*ETHANS P.O.V *
* GRADUATION*

Its graduation. I really dont want to go or leave this apartment but gray dragged me here. Im sotting next to an empty seat. It was mean to be savannahs. She still hasnt woken up.  Why is the world torchering me.

"Ethan Dolan......" i walked up on stage said my thankyous and joined the rest of the graduated

" there is one more graduate but unfortunately she couldn't be here to night as she is in an induced coma, she only started at this school this year and she was school captain, before she had an accident she was chosen to be the valadictorian. Ethan Dolan, fiance will be representing her  so  Please congratulate Savannah Claire, the last graduate of 2016" eveyone clapped and i went up for her.  We all went to the party. I had one dance with grays date but sat the rest of it. Being here rwminded me if her even more. She wouldve loved it here, she worked her but off to graduate this year and she couldnt even be there for it.  I started building up tears and ran out of the hall. I heard  gray call my name but i ignored and kept running.

I imagined better things for graduation. but without  savannah here.... it was the worst celebration ever!

Hay guys im making my next chapter the end chapter so i can work on my other book called 'the news' and i might also be working on another one for you guys. The ending will be a longer chapter  too! Please read my other book..... comment and vote

Xoxo