Twenty. Pressure.

A/N: Today, note's first. For a reason: I need help. Do you guys have any song suggestions for Dalia's Olympic Short Program? I've been thinking about Fly me to me moon(piano&violin) or Charms by A.K. but I'm not sure and I need to write about it already. Please, if you know a nice song, comment it here.  THANK YOU. ENJOY. 

.

.

At the Airport's waiting room, one kid was watching intensely the Ipad on his lap -replaying the Ladies' free program at the past Grand Prix Final. He liked that skater, she moved effortless and gracefully across the ice, making him believe she knew the secret to float instead of gliding on the ice. She'd gain speed as she did every element of her program like it was the easiest thing on the planet. But the thing that impressed him the most was her legs and the way she'd pull them into the most complicated positions -he looked at his skinny legs, wondering how such postures looked so magical, so graceful.

Filled with curiosity, he did some research. Suddenly, the idea of traveling to that amazing skater's home country stopped looking like a disgrace.

"This is the boarding call for all passengers on Flight from Tokyo direct to Madrid"

"Yu-chan, hurry up! Stop thinking about skating and move!"

He couldn't do that. For a skater, such thing was impossible.

Smiling at his older sister, he stood up and followed her.

-.-.-.-.-.--.-

"And I'll keep you a daydream away. Just watch from a safe place, so I never have to lose" she hummed, seating on the bench to tie her boots. She stood up sighing and headed to her rink.

"I'm reaching the next level: stupidly in love" she whispered to herself.

Ever since that kiss with Yuzuru -which still seemed like a dream- she couldn't stop thinking about him. She kept finding herself smiling at her phone, humming that song, replaying the memories of that night. Because, what were the odds? Kissing him seemed like -it had to be- a dream.

Once she opened the glass doors dividing the rink from the rest of the building, she saw hell breaking loose. Carolina was running across the place, the kids were laughing noisily, there was a -weirdly- huge amount of cameras around and...

And Javier Fernandez was moving across the ice calmly.

"Javi, what-"

Dalia had almost forgotten it was that time of the year again. In Japan, Russia, USA... Spain was no exception -Nationals were just around the corner.

"Although, there's one thing I didn't miss at all" Javier told her later that day.

"Javier Fernandez! That Axel!"

He sighed and Dalia giggled.

"Why are you laughing, Dalia!?" Irene kept shouting. "Yours sucks too!"

That was the usual atmosphere in that Club. But, that week a lot more people than usual filled Madrid's rink.

"Who are those?"

Irene shrugged.

"Just some guys that want to record you and Javier"

"What!?"

They didn't look like 'just some guys', not when they had cameras bigger than their torsos and asked for a meeting with her to get permission to record and interview her and basically go around for two weeks as they prepared a special article for a Spanish sports magazine.