CHAPTER 32: Back to Reality

.....continuation

It’s 12AM na ng madaling araw at gising pa rin si Elmo't tila di maka-tulog, naka-higa lang ito sa kanyang kama habang naka-tingin sa kanyang ceiling at tila inaalala ang mga pangyayari kanina noong kasama nya si Julie at bigla syang napa-balikwas ng bangon...

----------1st FLASH BACK----------

[A/N: this flashback was taken at chapter 31.]

JULIE: eh, ano pala? (tumingin pa-itaas and looked at Elmo with her pleading eyes) 'coz I’m so confused. (a tear fell from her eye) I really don’t know what to do with you. Hindi ko alam kung ano ba talagang nararamdaman ko para sa’yo.

.....naka-tingin lang si Elmo sa mga mata ni Julie giving her a ‘what?’ look and a confused look dahil di din nya ma-intindihan si Julie.

ELMO: eh, ano ba'ng nararamdaman mo... para sa'kin? (naka-tingin kay Julie)

JULIE: (naka-tingin pa rin kay Elmo) basta, everytime you kiss me or hug me, (sniffed) there’s this effect on me, which gives me butterflies on my stomach na parang nag-pa-party-party sila sa tiyan ko, and there’s this effect that tells me to respond on your hugs and kisses that you’re giving me.

.....naka-tingin pa rin si Elmo kay Julie at unti-unting napapa-ngiti sa mga sinabi ni Julie

ELMO: and? (giving Julie a ‘more Jules, say something.’ look while smiling)

JULIE: and... When I’m with you..... There’s this strong and loud beating of my heart that brings joy and happiness in me that almost take my breath awa— (di natuloy)

ELMO: You’re already falling for me Julie. (smiled)  

----------END OF FLASH BACK----------

.....napa-kunot ang noo ni Elmo habang napa-hawak ang dalawa nyang kamay sa ulo nya na tila nagugulohan ng may isa pa syang naalala.

----------2nd FLASH BACK----------

[A/N: this flashback was also taken at chapter 31.]

JULIE: (smirking at Elmo as she pants) Do you want to know a secret?

.....Elmo just smiled sabay hinigit si Julie sa kanyang bewang papalapit sa kanya

ELMO: what is it?

JULIE: (looking closely at Elmo's eyes while her hands wrapped around his nape) Secret No.1- Did you know that I really wanted to say my big 'YES!' to you since the day when we started playing 'the plate number game'?

ELMO: (nanlaki ang mga mata sa gulat) b—but that was, kinda... long time ago, (napa-kunot noo at tila inaalala) mga last week pa, and nasa Manila pa tayo nun ah. (gave Julie a questioning look)

JULIE: (nods) yeah. but i wasn't so sure that time. but now, (kinuwelyohan nya si Elmo sabay hinatak papalapit sa kanya so they were like face to face and they were staring closely at each other) it's all clear to me that you deserve a chance to court me... soooo, (naka-tingin lang sa mga mata ni Elmo) exactly this night, i decided to give my big 'YES!' to you Elmo Magalona. Kaya, galingan mo ah. (smirked)

.....Elmo smiled from ear to ear then quickly gave Julie a smack on her lips.

ELMO: Thank you Babe. (hugged Julie so tight) Thank you so much.