CHAPTER-4 BOMBSHELL!

POV-ASHLEIGH

The silence enveloped us as dumbstruck; our gazes wandered back and forth....over Esthevan's face and back to the whiskey.

God damn it, I'll just have another glass. I take a hasty sip of the amber liquid and focus on the plan. Let's face it Ashleigh...you have to...come what may now.

Esthevan loses his glare as he sees me giving him my full attention and his obnoxious smirk was back.

"I'm giving you a challenge, Ash that NO one has accomplished yet. A challenge that'll rock Montgomery's world." He pauses to burp.

Oh Goddess. I scrunch my nose in disgust and Jade rolls her eyes. Bianca giggles again and says a dramatic "Ooohhh...."

I give him the most confused look I could muster and glare at Esthevan hoping I could just somehow blow twin holes into his idiotic brain with my Superman laser vision.

"Where are you taking this Esthe." I said annoyed, making it sound more like a statement than a question.

Even if he heard me he just seemed to ignore my presence and continued like a battering ram, his so called burping contest finished. With a wink and sly smile, he said

"Do whatever it takes, Ash"

"Get under his skin"

"Make him fall head over heels in love with you"

Ooooohhhkayy....hold on what the hell is wrong with Esthe here. But my thoughts were soon interrupted as he kept going...

"So much that he'd never leave your side, so much that he'd never let go of you for even a second, so much that it hurts him..."

"OK! ESTHEVAN! SHUT UP!" I cut off his rambling and by now he is breathing heavy. The plan settled in my mind and I considered each word Esthe just spoke. What the fuck was he saying? Who the hell brainwashed him? Is he out of his senses? Oh right! Obviously not, he has had one too many glasses of expensive alcohol.

"Are you up for it? Ashleigh Olsen, are you up for it?" he repeated his question waving a hand in front of my now stunned face.

I somehow tried convincing myself that it was the alcohol talking not Esthevan.

"Esthevan Julio Ricardo Alexander Colton, are you fucking out of your mind? Jade aren't you listening to this idiot's proposal, knock some sense into the bastard already." I screamed at the top of my voice with anger and could feel my nostrils flaring.

Jade nonchalantly shrugs, "I think it's worth a try." Oh my is everyone this drunk here. Jade wasn't worrying about it.

And as I looked at Bianca she just giggles AGAIN.

"Stop giggling Bianca." I snap at her. She stops giggling, but it was not long before...you know what she does next?

She starts chuckling. Oh god kill me now!

Fucking whiskey!

"What's the matter Ash? Are you backing off? I never figured you for a scared little kitten. Is Ash the ultimate player saying NO to a challenge here?" Esthevan taunted wiggling his eyebrows at me.

Some idiotic part of my good for nothing brain was considering accepting the challenge. What am I going to lose anyways? I am not an innocent little damsel in distress. I wouldn't fall for his tricks, because I knew them all and the truth was I used them on men all the time. I knew how to play his game very well after all it was my game too. Who knows it might just turn out to be fun and I never lose!

And Challenge is my middle name after all. So who am I kidding here?

We're so on Esthe. I involuntarily smirked at him, "You're the kitten, Colton. Don't be so mushy, yeah? GAME ON, son of a bitch."

He holds his hands up in an attempt to say something, "Oh yeah? Well.... who said the challenge had ended?"

My head whipped up in 75% confusion and 25% surprise. WHAT. THE. HELL. NOW.

"You make him fall for you and then......" he gave a dramatic pause.

"You make his world crumple to his feet." He was outright grinning.

I knew there was always a catch, this is Esthevan after all. But, I ain't backing down. I'm an Olsen and once we set our minds to do something, we do it, no matter what.

I smirked again, "Bring it on Esthe, I'm up for it."