CHAPTER -21 LIKE IT ROUGH

POV: ASHLEIGH

BOOM! THUMP! I fell off my flufffffy bed...

"Fûck!" I yelled in my sleep. "Fûck off Jade!" I said as I felt the carpet under my bed.

Whoa... Snuggly time. I smushed my face to the carpet. Clearly I was not in my senses yet.

I almost fell right back to sleep.

"Ashy pooh!! Wakey Wakey princess." Esthevan shouts.

Wait, Esthe? What's he doing here?

"Awe Ash. Come on don't be such a bîtch." He said, I could almost see the shit eating grin on his face.

"Lovey Dovey was here by the way!" He said. I think he even squealed a bit.

Wait lover what? Who?

"Who are you talking about Esthe, and I wanna know right now... Wait what the hell? Was Bryce here?" I asked with wide eyes. And this made Esthe lose it and laugh uncontrollably.

He spoke in between laughs,"Chill Ash, Bryce would come to meet only me! And by lover boy I meant the one and only Damian. And damn girl, he looked so sinfully hot in that leather jacket of his. Smexy bàstard! Anyways he came to pick you up for school, but you were... Evidently occupied. Probably BDSM dreams about me!" He shrugged.

"So he left?" I asked and somehow I didn't like the fact that he did. I totally ignored the BDSM part.

"Yeah I asked him to. I mean you weren't awake and all... Wait are you all sad Ashy pooh?" Esthe asked wiggling his eye brows.

"Me sad? Yes,totally and I am also in love with Bryce." I said while rolling my eyes.

"She's love struck darling!" he began singing, looking up to the ceiling. May I remind you I was still on the floor.

So my master brain whipped up a few plans. But I had to act fast.

While this ass was still in his dreamland.

Neatly I kicked his legs out from under him. He fell flat on his butt in front of me.

Oh! Goddamn ! That look on his face! Priceless! I doubled over in laughter.

But before I could comprehend my escape plan, Esthe pounced on poor little me and pinned my arms above my head.

"Get off! You beast!" I yelled really loud.

"No way sister!" he said, smirking like a smart bum.

"Kiss my arse!" I yelled again, trying to bite his nose off.

"My pleasure!" he yelled right back trying to spin me around so he could actually get a piece of my backside. Nu-uh.

I tried wiggling out of his hold. I almost screamed rape. Before I remembered my horrid case of morning breath.

"Seriously, Off Esthe. My mouth smells like a pig's rear." I said, wincing.

"Its not that bad now... And plus ain't I used to that by now Ash... Actually haven't we been through worse? " he said looking thoughtfully at the carpet. Well he was right. We really have been.

"Please don't remind me, that time when Jade duct taped the two of us...? Just because we didn't want to get up early and we had to spend most of the day near each other's unclean asses! And you'd eaten baked beans the previous night, you flatulent SOB! Argh I don't even wanna think about it..!" I made a disgusted face.

"Well can I just say it wasn't as bad as that time when we were doing body shots and my nose accidently slipped into your panties..." He said shaking his head at me.