Chapter 1: Rainy

Your Pov.

Hey, my name is Y/n. I'm basically 16 years old a very not good influence friend and a trouble.

If trouble doesn't find me, I find trouble itself. Well Its my law...And I'm kinda stuck with it, its kinda same like Murphy's law.

I was in the guidance counsilor room right now and my guidance councilor is well...Let just say his teaching me a lesson murred murring some couple of words.

I really don't care what his saying. Every word came from his mouths went into my right ear and existed my left ear. I think that's one reason why most of the people don't listen..

Any who I was here because I got trouble again. I'd punch a guy ***Who is worthy on punching anyway*** that literally try to flirt with me.

As I look at him now:

Black eye - Check.
Bleeding Nose - Check.
Broken Face - Check
Weak body - A very big check.

hahahaha, he deserve to be like that. *Sighed* I guest it will took him 3-4 days to good looking a** hole face back. Hahahahaha...

I silently laugh but sad to say my guidance counsilor notice it. He also notice that I'm not the hell paying attention. So... what he did is threaten me.

"If ever you'll do this again, your very very in big trouble you two!!" He pointed at us. "Understand!!" He said.

We just nooded and gladly that was over. *Sigh* I guest that was it. As I was stretching as I walk out of that stupid office. I went to my locker and get my stuff so I can go home.

As I walk out the rain start to fall. " Wow, what a luck. Rain start to fall when I was going to go home. Huh! Stupid rain!" I thought,luckily I had my umbrella with me.

I walk in the middle of the dark street thingking why do trouble ways in my side?I mean from the day that I was born all 'troubles' are always in my side.

I remember when I was 9 all my classmates are bullying me cause my writting is horrible. And seens I'm not a good kid I always hurt them. My biological parents also hurt me too.

Cause why did they adapt such a horrible kid like me? Can I just be like my brother? my twin brother to be exact.

They say that I'm a regret to them. They regret on adopting me but never did they regret on having mygood brother who is so angel to them.

Our biological parents find us in the middle of the street the two of us and suddently decided to adopt us both don't know why. It was like this where my brother and I were walking under the heavy rain like this shivering because of the cold and feel weak and numb body because of our hunger.

I literally don't know why on hell were on the street at that time. But I guest I need to thank my biological parents for having both of us adopted.

As I got to the dark corner where I usually take. Cause its a short cut to our house I saw a unlucky black cat sleeping inside a box.

The rain must be annoying for him. Its so cold and he must be shivering to death by about right now. But they say black cat is very unlucky,sometimes it brings you curse and other stuff that it ain't good.

My sense is also ringing so god damn loud. My sense is so strong, I can semse danger when its is near by and right now I can sense it.

I touch the black cat, as I touch it a memory and feeling was burst to my mind. A memory of brother and me
were we suffer under the cold rain without food. The feeling is so painful without my biological parents that help us, maybe were already dead.

Do I decided to bring the cat with me. As I get home I clean him first and he looks so nice. "I guest your adorable and cute when your clean." You said it happily while you start to petting him."You need a name.... I wonder...ash?"

He purred in respond. "Then Ash it will be!" as I said. I guest he likes petting him. I put him gently in my bed and went to my desk to well... Homework! and some apology letter again for the trouble I cost. Ugh, I rather do Chemestry,Physics and math homework rather than an apology letter.

After 3 hours of homework, I went to my bed and start reading wattpad stories. I really admire the story of Hell University by KnightInBlack. Yes it is god damn it good. I wish I was Zein.

Well as I was really tired I decided to take a sleep and dream about torturing people everywhere.

Hahahahha A demon like me is a person you shouldn't want to meet.

__________________________________

Thanks for reading 😊
Hope you like it 😁