Chapter 15

As they went home Ash drop his beloved Eve in his room gentle. He was so amused by how his Eve is so Beautiful. She is like an perfect angel but the same way a perfect devil.

He was also amused by how his Eve is strong when it comes to fighting, but how weak is her body and fragile too. He was dozing off looking at his Eve went suddently he felt something weird. So he look at his back and saw his Eve's brother that is releasing a huge of KI (Killer Intent) on Ash.

"Nobody touches his sister specially a demon like Shit rat" He said with his murderous aurora surround him. Ash however got scared so he transform his self to a cat and went under the bed to cover but was caught by his own annoying yellow freak brother.

The 3 boys were at the living room right now. ash is at the top of his annoying yellow freak's head and Litch is beside Lawless sitting in the couch.

"Litch-tan, who are those people?" Lawless ask.

"They are a group called 'Yerque Familgia' they are in Mafia world. There target is me because I'm the next leader of 'Jekly Familgia" one of the strongest and nices Mafia in the world." Litch said.

"Wow, I really didn't think your are involve such a world?" Lawless said.

"Yeah, but not only the Yerque familgia are the ones who after me, there a lot more. Once I'm dead, my father has right to choose my sister to be the next leader and then they will after her. If she going to die all they need to do is kill my father seens, my father doesn't have any child to replace him and that it is... the Jekly Familgia will wipe out in this world. Mafia groups are like that, but some are not like us. We don't kill instead we make an alliance cause you see... We are an angel" Litch said.

"Jah... Seens you help me and keep me as your servamp, I'm happy to fight with you Litch-tan." Lawless said while smiling.

"This is such a pain, Brother how come you could make such a decision?" Ash said while in his cat form chilling at Lawless's head.

"Because its Litch-tan" Lawless said.

"Ah... This is such a pain" Kuro said.

"Don't you wanna protect that Wicked Eve of yours?" Lawless said.

"Baka, ofcourse I want too... She is my beautiful Eve anyway" Ash  said.

Realizing what Ash said, Lawless had a huge smile in his face while Litch stare at the cat with cold eyes.

"Did you say beautiful Eve Nii-san?" Lawless said.

"Hmp, she is actually beautiful? Is there something wrong?" Ash ask.

"Nothing" Lawless said then he hummed.

Then Litch got the cat and "Beautiful Eve? do you ever chance that a Demon like you will fall inlove with my angel sister?" Litch said in the cat.

Ash just blush and look away he didn't answer cause he thought he never experience that kind of situation ever and he never did imagine this to happen.

"Answer me you little shit rat!" Litch said as he throw kuro but was caught by You.

"Onii-san What the hell are you doing to Ash? He might be a vampire but you shouldn't throw him." You said.

"Tsk, how long are you been there?" Litch ask you.

"Just now" You said. You look at lawless and itseems his smile is creeping you out.

"What the hell happen to you damn kid? you look strange off..." You said.

"Hey can a vampire like me smile like this? Its obvious that I'm happy" Lawless said.

"Cut it out, its creepy idiot stupid damn kid" You said.

"Hey sis, your language pls" Litch said.

"Wow looks who's talking, calling 'his pet' a Shit rat!" You said while you already went up stair and went to your room. At your room your petting Ash and ash purr as he felt a warm and gentle hands touches his fur.

"Ash, you and lawless are pretty close aren't you?" You said.

"No, were not. He hates me, but he smile. He said some part of him say he hates me and some part of me say he...." Ash stop his sentence.

"Why you did something wrong?" You ask.

"Hn, and I regret that part" Ash said.

"Cause its the stupidest decision I ever made" Ash thought.

"Well regret is part of are life. Mistakes always happen. But one thing you shouldn't be scared on committing them again cause its part of our life and we can't avoid from it but instead take it as a challenge, a lesson, and learn from it." You said.

Ash was surprise how he saw your smile. He can feel his heart beat faster, and he knows that he felt nice, calm, relax, and warmness all over his body.

"Ah... What is this feeling?....Its such a pain..." he thought.

-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🙂