Chapter 3: Contract

"Ah...Y/n, give me some food. I'm hungry..." The black cat said as you it sitting chilling in your head.

"Shut up! will you, I'm in an hurry to go to school." You said as were rushing going there.

"Why bothering go to school? Its such a pain...." ash said.

You ignore him. "huh? I guest this guy is one bad influence cat...Or vampire I think...." You thought as you smile.

Your already in the school hall way were you saw Kokoyu-sensei that is patrolling. He punish students who roam around in the school campus and doing nothing instead on going into class.

As you saw him, you immediately hide in a corner. Hoping that he won't see you. "Y/n, Enough hidding. Your already late arn't you!?" He shouted but a slightly calmer.

You look at him and hide the cat in your bag, it has enough space anyway...And face kokoyu-senpai.

"I am, really super duper late. Sorry I oversleep" You said.

"Huh, stupid excuse! Where did you got it huh!? In www.Excuse.com?" He said.

"Well, technically that is the truth. So I may go now right?" You step and step until you run away, "see you kokoyu-sensei" you said.

As you reach the classroom your first teacher was about to enter the class, and you glad that you made it on time.

"Huh, thank god I made it." You said.
as you walk towards your sit beside the window.

"Pst...Y/n. Did you by anychance done your homework?" Archelen said that is beaide you.

"ah...early in the morning you will ask for the homework?? Ah.... You stupid idiot! Why can you just do your homework on your own....Tsk." You thought in annoyance.

You gave Archelen a smile then happily answer." I don't have my homework too, well technically you know me... I like copying than doing" i whisper.

"Oh, no!" Archelen muredmured.

"Hah, you deserve it noh... You should learn for yourself." You thought.

**********Skip to lunch.

You was here, alone in my usual place. A place where you can find peace, but not a exactly peace. This place is an abundant building, and no one use it except for you and your barkadas. (Barkadas means group of friends) But a you don't usually talk when they arn't talking to you. You stay quiet in a corner, well technically your too far away from them right about now.

You open your bag to get your bento, but only to find a sleeping black cat in your bag. You gently carefully got him and start petting him softly. "Ah...Your so adorable when your a cat. And cute too" You said. ash wake up and open his eyes.

"Ah...Y/n give me some food. I'm hungry" Ash said.

"Tsk, a demanding one too" You thought. One of your friends approach you and saw the cat. You place the cat in the table and all of them are admiring the adorable cute they start to  give him some food.

"Well, atleast I don't need to worry" You said it to your self.

"Y/n? wanna go to the bar tonight? It will be fun...." Archelen offer.

"I love too.. But, my brother warn me about it." You said then a memory of your brother went flashing to your brain.

Flash Back

"Hey Onii-san, can I go to the bar and have drink with my friends? It just one shot" You said in with poppy eyes.

"No hecking way!! Last time I check, you almost got rape by some ramdom guys stupid! So no," He said.

"Pls...." Your begging.

"No, that's final" He said.

"Meanni...Nii-san" You said.

"I'm just concern Y/n. But I know you'll just jump in the window and go out whenever I like it or not so... If you will go to trouble again. Let's say I'll bring the two marshmallow twins and you babysit them" He threaned you.

"Oh no! Not the marshmallow twins. Those two are literally annoying than ever!!! I rather die than to babysit those two. You thought.

"Find, I won't go" You said.

"Good girl" He said as he mess with my hair.

End of flash back

"As much that I would like to go, well I can't" You said.

"Your no fun" Archelen say.

You just laugh gave them a smile.

********Skip.

Its already 7:35pm and you still walking in the middle of the street.  But and a cat jump into your head immediately. "Y/n, can we go home already? I want to play my games." He said.

"And? What are you we doing right now?" You ask him.

"Ugh... I'm so hungry... Can you make me some food?" He said.

"Wait until we got ho- ah..," Your words was cat when someone drag you and slam your back against the wall. Ash felt to the ground.

"F***ing bulls***, the hell who did that!?" You said in annoyance.

"Hey little missy, you look nice... But ah... where's the servamp you just have?" A random guys just said.

"And the hell you care!?" You said.
"I care because its a vampire, and were here," As the guy get a one knife "To kill that servamp" the random guy said.

You were shock when you heard the word kill. "Tsk, stupid guy. Listen I'm not gonna let you do that." As you kick the knife from his hands and catch it with your hand.

"Sorry, but you got a wrong enemy." You said as you fight everybody else.

But suddently one guy caught you off guard and was about to stab you but ah... Ash got it and he was stab imstead.

You immediately approach him." Oh no, I'm soo... Sorry this happen" You said in worry to kuro. "Its...Ok." Ash said.

"No, the hell your not ok" You said.

Ash look at your eyes and he was shock how beautiful Icy cryztalize eyes was being met. But his instinct as a vampire came. He wants to drink a blood and its from you cause he can only drink blood from his eve... So no doubt He start to hug you tight.

"Sorry If I'm gonna do this." Ash whisper as he lean towards your neck and gently bite you.

As Ash bite your neck, you don't know what gots in to you. You feel calm and relax, enough to fall asleep and you felt that everything is gonna be ok.

As Ash was done, he let go of you and he stand up. As chained from your wrist connected to Ash's neck appeared and kuro's hands turns to claws.

"Ah... What should we do now Y/n?" Ash ask you.

You were shock at the moment and smile. "Send them all to hell" You said.

Ash was shock, but if that's your order then so be it. He all hurt the hunters but he didn't kill them. They let them escape.
As Ash was done, your eyes feels tired and its like you wanna go to sleep. "Is the effect of his drinking blood?" As you thought and everything was black.

The word you heard was your name shouted by yours truly servamp.

Ash

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy 🙂🙂🙂