Chapter 4

You wake up and found your self that your in your room already. "Huh? How did I get here? Is all of that just a dream?" You question yourself.

As you went out on your room and walk down stair you heard again the T.V was on. "Or maybe not..." And as you predicted you saw Ash who is watching T.V and making a mess already.

You just sigh and clean his mess. "Geez, How can you make such a mess instantly?" You said.

"Tsk, how come your so cruel to a pet like me? What will your parents say..." After he said the word 'parents' you stop what ever your doing.

"Tsk, who cares anyway" You said in annoyance. Your biological parents was ignoring you for a hundred years seens they started to adapt you and your twin. But they have more attention on your brother cause his perfect, a perfect angel.

While you, a stupid perfect devil. You always feel that even your right your always wrong in everymove you make. "Tsk." You said in annoyance too.

"Ah... I'm hungry Y/n, can you get me some food?" He said. The room was clean.

"Go to the kitchen and get it your self, and a... Don't make a mess" You said as you went up stair again. But before you had up you heard him say "Your such a pain" He said.

You close the door of your room and sigh. "i'm f***ing bored" You said to your self. So you open your lop top and online. You went to go to social media and surf the net. For god damn it 5 hours your doing that.

You felt a little hungry so what you did is go back to the kitchen, but in the living room you saw kuro was a cute adorable cat sleeping in the couch.

"Ah... How cute. " You thought. You gently went to the couch and start petting him gently. He seems to be liking it. "That hands, those hands are good. Gentle and calm. And so relaxing...Who's hands is it?" Kuro thought, he open his eyes to see you.

Your eyes met with an Crimson red. They were beautiful. "Your eyes is god damn it good. They were like Crimson red cryztal Ash" You said to him.

He looks away, "Your eyes are amazing icy cryztal navy blue. Its like a night star. They are more amazing." Ash thought.

You sit their and watch T.V. "You can sleep in my brother's room or neither in my room if its too much noise" You said.

"Hmp, its ok....By the way, where is your brother?" Ash said.

"Its been 7 months seens his traveling the world for his amazing piano music. And kinda... his in a training too" You said.

"Well most of it is training seens his the one who will replace our biological father in the future as a mafia boss" You thought to your self.

"Oh, I see... Is he ever come home?" Ash ask.

"Well, either yes or no, I really don't know" You said while looking at the T.V

Ash went back to sleep. As you were just watching T.V.

Time check, 6:59 pm. You decided to buy a book. A wattpad book to be exact. You don't eventually buy another book instead of wattpad because well... You don't like to read, but for wattpad a big yes.

You pick Ash "Hey put me down, I'm
having an adventure in my life. My price was the ultimate pillow" he said.
"That is the dumies adventure I ever heard." As you grab kuro and run away from home to buy a book.

"Why are we here anyway?" Ash said as he saw that your standing in a book store. "Ofcourse, to buy books Idiot!" You said. Ash is chilling in your head, as you enter you went to pick on what book title you want to buy.

Then a group of girls approach you. "Aww.. what a cute cat" girl 1 said.
"Hmp... I want one, a cat like this..." Girl 2 said.
"Can I touch him?" Girl 1 ask you.

"Sure" As girl 1 grab Ash and start petting him. Ash seems to be enjoying it. "Huh, his one lazy seductive cat..." As you smile and laugh softly in the same time.

"Are you sure you want to pet him like that? His a black cat you know. A unlucky cat to be exact" Girl 3 said.

" But he is so cute, soft and adorable" Girl 1 said.

"But its black cat, they say its cute but it will cursed you with bad luck" Girl 2 said.

Suddently girl 1 let go of Ash but you catch him and turn away.
"those girls are mean meow~" Ash whisper.

"Ah... People like them now a days" You said. You went out of the shop as kuro turn his self to a vampire form. "Huh? Something matter Ash?" You ask.

"Nope, I just like the night breeze" He said.

"Good for you" You said as you two are walking in the street. But then your sense is ringing like a god damn it bell. Its really ringing so god damn it bad.

You stop per sec and cover your ears per sec. "Tsk, stop ringing!" You mured mired like so pist and annoyed.

Ash approach you. "What stop ringing?" You look at Ash, "You ok-" He continued but was cut because you kick a guy that was about to attack kuro.

"That was close, You ok Ash?" You ask him. Ash was shock, he didn't notice that he was in danger. And best of all you kick that guy hard enough to send him flying to the wall.

"Hey sloth, hey missy. Looks like you found a eve that is worthy fighting." A guy said.

"Who the hell are you!? Are you an immortal hunters who trying to kill-" your words was cut by a guy saying "Yes we are, and we start with you"

"Tsk, how dare you interupt me when I'm talking." As you attack the guy. But he caught you and slam your back to a wall. "god damn it! It hurts. Stupid weak body of mine." You thought. Your strong in fighting but your body is weak and fragile, easily to bring down by enemy.

Suddently a guy was about to attack you but a scythe show infront of you.

"Hello my good miss" He said while smilling

"Thanks, and who are you?" You ask.

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope you like it 🙂🙂🙂