Chapter 10

Me and As is sitting in the couch.

"Y/n, tell me. What trouble did you run into and the hell you pick a servamp!?" Litch yelled.

"Ah... Are you my brother? Its like you don't know me. I always find trouble you know, I have a law in my life right? If trouble don't find me I look for trouble or was it the other way around?" You said in annoyance.

Litch:Right? So you pick a random cat in the street and it turn out that its not a cat at all. Its a demon freak just like this guy. (Point to lawless)

Lawless: Ehem... Look who's talking when 'someone' just pick a hedgehog in the street and start to make contract with him.

Litch kick lawless, this time it hit.

Litch: shut the hell shitrat!

Lawless: Ok.

You: wow, so that explain why that damn kid (Point to lawless) Is always following you nii-san.

Ash: Ah... My annoying brother. Don't you have a good name? I can hear that you name is shitrat or damn kid? Which one? either what you'll choose is suit you anyway...

Ash said in his usuall tone

lawless: What you say my idiot lazy brother?

Lawless yelled

Ash: This is such a pain...

Litch: Hey hyde, so this means that 'that' guy is your brother?

You: No wonder Ash is annoying just like you are.

Ash: I wonder which one that annoyed you the most?

Litch and you: Hyde/Damn kid (Pointing to lawless)

Lawless: Hey, how come you guys are so cruel...

Then you got a piece of something hard  and throw it to Lawless head.

"Hey, what was that for!?" Lawless yelled.

"Serve you right" You said  as you role your eyes.

Litch: but ah... Did a chance that my sister is your Eve? 

Ash: Yes, she is.

Litch kick Ash face but ash avoide it.

Litch: if something happen to my sister, both you and this shit rat! will surely going to die.

Lawless: What a cruel angel?

Litch: what you said?

He glared at Lawless."Nothing." Lawless said as he look away.

Litch: by the way, what's your name? It seems my sister name you ash, but ah.. whats your name?

Ash: wel...

Lawless: His Sleepy Ash, The Servamp of Sloth the eldest one though. Am I right nii-san?

Ash: 'hn'

You: How many exactly are you Damn kid? and what the hell is your name?

Lawless: I'm Lawless The Servamp of Greed.

You: Greed? You seems to be not that greed to me. **Sighed** I guest the name Hyde is suit you. Nice job Nii-san.

Lawless: Huh?I wonder what's Hyde means.

Litch: It means half personality. A half seems to be good and a half seems to be bad.

You: I'm not a witch to say this but, You look nice, a cheerful person, and a good person outside. But inside, I could say that dark and 'no mercy' person was hidden.

Lawless: Your guest is true, maybe your a wicked witch after all.

You: shut damn kid!

Kuro yawned and want to go back to sleep.

"Y/n, I'm going to sleep now so can you excuse your self so I could sleep in the coutch?" Ash said.

"Your not sleeping here Sloth. Your sleeping with shitrat's room, beside it has enough space for both of you and in that room theres eventually a two beds" Litch said.

Ash and lawless look each other then look away. "I don't mind sharing a room with my brother, beside he is too lazy to do anything so its fine by me" Lawless said.

"Ah.. I can believe I'm sharing a room with my annoying brother, what a pain.." Ash said.

Then Lawless start to shake Ash. "What you say?" Lawless yelled.

Litch went to your back and whisper. "Are you ok on going to bed? I mean..." Litch said.

"I'm ok Nii-san, no need to turn your overprotective mode." You said.

"I'm not overprotective. I was just worried" He said.

"No need, I promise that I'm fine" You said.

Litch hold your head and gently mess with it.

" I trust you" He said as smile in front of you.

You smile back

"I guest family will always be a family" You thought.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading, Hope you like it ✌🏻😉