Chapter 7: Marshmallow twins

You and Ash was heading home, heading home to your apartment when you saw the two twins leaning on your door, you suddenly regret on why the heck did you went home.

You turn around and was to walk out but one of the twins saw you and start approaching you.

"Y/n -Nee san....." Both of them yelled.

"Mia?, Mira? Why the heck are you here?" You said  in shock. "Oh no, my nightmare is here..." You thought.

"Because mama is out so we can play with you" Mira said happily.

Mira discover a tail coming from your head as she grab the tail and pull it towards her she was happy.

"Look, Look Mia-chan, Mira chan just found a cute adorable kuro-neko in top of Y/n neesan head..." Mira said.

"Kawaii~ " Mia said as he started to pet the cat.

"How about you play with him inside the house?" You offer.

"Really!? Yehey..." They both cheer.

"Huh, this is such a damn pain. Why would there mother abundant this two here... This ain't gonna turn right. And my senses telling me, ringing that something it Ain't good gonna happen" You thought.

As the 3 of you were on the house, you immediately when to the kitchen to cook desert, like cookies and cake. Eventually thats the only dish you only know how to cook, the rest of your dishes... Well... Let's just say its a poison to who ever will eat it.

As you were done you saw the living room was suddently fill with marshmallow, the black cat Ash was chilling on the top of a pillow like marshmallow on the center of the table, the two were on each side.

Mia has the blue marshmallow while the Mira has the pink, and for Ash has a white.

"Whoever win this challenge will win the greatest Kuro-neko ever" Mia said.

"Don't worry, Mira-chan will surely the winner" Mira declared.

you let a big sigh, as this game will turn to be a mess, and you need to clean afterwards... "Why would this two marshmallow twins will be here?" You thought in annoyance.

As they say random names and attack with marshmallow war, you just sigh and watch them. Some of the marshmallow hit you but some of them were catch by you. Ash however just stay there and chilling in his cat form. But soon or later he start eating the soft white pillow marshmallow.

"tsk, they those twins don't even realize that 'that' cat is eating his own pillow" You thought.

But suddently, your sense ringing its like its telling you that there someone at the door. So immediately stand up and walk through the door as you open it you saw your brother.

"Hello Nii-" your sentence was cut as a marshmallow hit the little hedgehog in his shoulder and started to hit him
aswell.

"The twins are here arn't they? Pls tell me no..." Your brother said.

"Eventually they here." You said, you both sigh in annoyance.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🤗