Chapter 5: Lead

A scythe was infront of you. "Huh?" As you look at the one who's holding the scythe. "Hey Missy? Are you ok?" As he gave you a gentle and sweet smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine" You said.

As you stand up on your own. "Hey brother I didn't notice that your here too? Is this missy is your Eve?" He ask.

Ash just hummed in a answer. "Brother?" You ask. "Hi missy, my name is All of love the Servamp of Lust" As he bow , but some of the guys keeps attacking you so you guys fight until they surrender in retreat.

You really feel exhausted from that fight, so you decided to go home, but All of love drag you inside the car. Surprisingly you meet a child.

"Hey, my name is Misono, And I need to talk to you." He said.

"Ok..." You said as the car start. You arrive at the big huge house."Wow, this is huge" You said while smilling. "If he doesn't know me. This mansion has enough loot to still... I wonder what are those? Hehehehe..." You thought.

"Hey missy, My name is Misono nice to meet you and this is my Servamp Lily." You saw as the butterfly flew away from misono's head and turn to a human.

"You can call me lily as your service" He said while showing off his white shoulder. Misono throw something on Lili's head. "Stop doing that!!" Misono yelled.

"Ok, my name is Y/n, so... Its already late can I go now?" You said.

"You just got here Y/n? How about staying here for tonight?" Lily offer.

"Hehe, I think me and this guys will get along. Tsk, my sense is ringing telling me that I can trust them. The problem is I can't steel rare Items in this mansion...How sad..." you thought.

"Well, If I'm not bothering." you said.

"Not at all Y/n" Misono said.

As we went inside the hall way. "What do you want to talk Misono?" You ask.

"Where did you find this Sloth?" He ask.

You: Sloth?

Misono: yeah, that black cat that is on the top of your head.

You: ah,.., In the street.

Lily: glad to see that Nii-san have an eve.

Ash: ah... Y/n I'm hungry... Get me some food.

You: ah...

Lily: don't worry, I'll prepare something for you guys.

Misono: But first, I'm kinda interested on what is your Lead Y/n.

You: Lead? What is that?

Misono throw something at Ash's head.

Ash: Ow... How can you be rude to a cat like me.

He said while rolling in the floor.
"Stop pretending to be a cat Idiot!" Misono said as Ash turn into a vampire form of his.

"Ah... Mendduksia.." Ash proclaimed.

Lily: Mah..mAh... Nii-san. How about you gave her a lead so that she could defend her self.

Ash: tsk, that will be such a pain.

Misono: Quit so lazy cat.

Ash: ah... Find.

As ash went to face you and suddently hug you. "I'll give you your lead" As he bite you gently in your neck.

"her blood is tasty, I never have drink blood like this in my entire immortal life. Its like this blood makes me wanna relax, makes me calm... What with this? Ah... This is such a pain." Kuro thought.

You however feel weird, everything is black except for a little cat that is standing in front of you.

"Who you?" You ask in confius.

"I'm the holder. Here choose between the two." He said. Suddently a light cyan appear infornt of me. You choose the right side then it turns to be a scythe. A very, very good looking scythe. Then it suddently flew and make a simple one earings like a small scythe attach to your right ear. And everything is back to normal.

Ash however is already done, he let go of you and sit in a chair with exhaustion. "Huh? So your lead is a scythe ah..." Misono said.

"Looks like were disame" Lily said.

"That scythe was god damn it cool!! That is the most beautiful thing. And I'm not in hell gonna give it back!" You said.

"Its all yours" Ash said.

"Really? Seriously?" You said

Ash hummed as you started to hug." Ah...Thank you very, very much" You said with over excitement. Then you release Ash from your hug.

"Ah...Your such a pain that I could just die" Ash said.

"Hey," You said.

Misono: its pretty late though, you guys wanna go to sleep?

Ash:Yes You: No.

You look at each other.

You: You go and sleep, I'll just in my room to surf the net.

You said as you went to the room where lily  showed you. You tossed your self in the soft bed and start to get your phone. You start to surf the net. Ash went inside and transfer his self yo a cat form and went beside you.

"Y/n, sleep already, its pretty late you know..." He said.

"Well, I can't. Unless I make myself tired I won't be able to sleep. Beside I hate sleeping... "You said.

"Because once I close my eyes, I saw a memory, a memory that I want to forgot." You thought.

After a minute Ash is already asleep and your just entertaining your self by using your phone.

"Well tomorrow is another day" You said

_____________________

Thanks for reading

Hope you like it 🙂🙂