Chapter 1: Say What Brothaa?

Melanie's POV:

I was in my room, Chatting with Kendall on Skype Vid Call. "So what? Is Harry coming home for the tour break?" Kendall asked. "Yeah! I missed him! and the boys are staying over at our place. soo, Party Time! Woot Woot!" i said doing my crazy dance. We laughed and logged off after. It was 12:00, lunch time. I went down to the kitchen to grab some lunch. Yes, i'm the only one in the house with a couple of guards outside and maids here. My iphone rang, someone was calling. I looked at the caller ID and it was Harry! Aww, i missed him soo much while the guys were on their first tour. I never met the whole group yet. Soo, they'll be landing here in L.A in about an hour. I'll get to pick them up. 

I answered my phone. "Hey Brotha!" i said. "Mia! how you doin? we'll be landing in an hour. See you at the airport! Make sure the house is fixed up." he said in his cheery voice. "No problem with that! i got it all set. See ya later!" i replied. Then we hanged up. I changed my clothes.

I took a short nap and retouched my hair and make-up. I looked at the time and it was 2:15. They're landing in 20 minutes. i hoped on to the car (one of their cars: Chevrolet Suburban Black) and the driver headed off to the airport. I wore my sunglasses so the paps won't notice me that much, i didn't want the paps buzzing on me right now especially when i want to see my brother who i haven't seen in 3 months. "Australia Flight 1, Now landing"  i heard. Yes! it's them! i ran up to the exit to wait for them. While waiting there was this one 10 year old girl who noticed me. "Hey! You're Melanie Styles!" she shouted. "Shh! darling please dont scream it out loud" i said.

"Im sorry, can i get an autograph? pleaase? :)" she asked. So i quickly signed her book and smiled back, then she left. I saw passengers coming out from the exit...."MIA!" Harry shouted. He attacked me with a hug and spun me around, then kissed me on the cheek. "Well, sweet siblings that's all i can say." Louis said. "Oh Louis, this is Melanie. Hey guys come up here! " as he called up the guys. I saw Louis smirking at me (Let's Pretend they are all 19 ok? well except for Louis.. he'll be 20 :D )

Uh well pretty awkward i thought. "So Guys, Finally you get to meet my sister Melanie. Melanie this is Niall and Liam and Zayn" he said. I shake their hands and smiled. "Wow you're pretty." said Zayn as i let go of his hand. "Uhm, thanks" i smiled back to him then flashed a blush. We headed out to the car to put their stuff. I get to sit in between Louis and Zayn. So it's: Harry, Liam and Niall at the back then Louis, Me and Zayn. "Can we drive thru at Mcdonald's?" Harry asked. "Yea sure." our driver said. Then We ordered lots of food...well actually Niall did. Haha! :)) He was the Food Monster.

After that we headed back to the house. When we went in "Whoa, awesome house dude!" Niall complimented. "So, the guest rooms are upstairs to the left. My room is the last door on the right, Harry's the first." i said. "Oh yeah Louis and Zayn share a room and as well as Niall and Liam" Harry said. So they explored the house and played with some stuff though. They were all hyper! Cute guys :)) Cuuuute Guys. Louis is really cute.

And Zayn...he's the  mysterious type of guy. "Hey Melanie! Come here!" Harry Shouted. I headed over to the living room and saw them playing truth or dare. Seriously? That's soo like, old school. "What?" i asked. "Join Us!" Liam said. I joined them for about a minute then went back up to my room. I went on twitter to see how my fans are doing. Im such a goodie! :) I tweeted: @Harry_Styles just got back! Missed him soo much, Met the boys, they're pretty wild. Then a new tweet came on my timeline: @MelanieStyles missed you more lil sis! :* . I just laughed at the tweet then closed my laptop. I had nothing to do. So i decided to call Kendall for a dinner out. "Hey Mia, waddup?" she answered. "Uh, can we like go out for dinner at 7? Or what?" i asked. "Yea sure, im really bored here. Nothing to do." she said. "Cool! So Burger or Fine Diner?" i asked. "Any, i'll go to your house by 6:30! See ya sis!" then we hanged up.

I went down to tell Harry. "Harreeh!" i called. "yeah sis? I saw your tweet! hehe. So, what now?" he asked. "I'm going out with Kendall for dinner at 7" i said. "Jenner? Okay, sure. Don't you want to eat here?" he asked with his baby face. I slapped him playfully "Stop doing that. You're not 5 or anything. Tomorrow, i just want you guys to rest for a while from that tour you had. Okay?" i said looking older than him :) It's just 4:50, darn. i'll be preparing by 5:30. I sat on the counter and took a sip of my rootbeer with a Twizzler as my straw :) Zayn sat beside me and said...............

-------------------------------

Cliffhangaaaahh =)) haha i couldn't post the pictures, unless some one wants to help me! :) first to comment will be the one i'll dedicate some parts! :) meoww im out!

Please do note that I updated this! Like legit every chapter :) haha thanks for reading ...uhm Puffs!! HAHA i'll call you guys puffs!!!

Bye Puffies!