Chapter 8: Sweet Friends :)

YOWW GUYS. SUP. Okay, weird mode!:) I'm gonna love this chaptahh. Oh yea, Swag like dat.  Joe Jonas!! i miss him already :)) it was like friday since i saw him :)) haha. Thanks Joe for everything!! :)

Anyway, I adore Gemma Styles :) yes. And Eleanor is my inspiration when it comes to fashion. :) Aaand, Danielle, also inspires me, about dancing :))) yeah that :) Just a bit of random stuff :)

So, What's Zayn gonna do? :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

No POV.

“What just happened out there Lou?” Harry asked. “Oh nothing. i guess she needed to sleep, that’s all.” Louis lied. “You sure? she seemed..stressed out.” Liam added. “I’ll go check on her.” Zayn said. There goes blood rushing through Louis’ veins, whenever it’s about Zayn and Melanie, Louis just feels jealous all of a sudden. He can’t be falling for Melanie, he has Eleanor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Melanie's POV:

I'm currently on my bed, pulled me knees close to my chest. I just kissed Louis. No. Louis just kissed me. I mean, why? He has a girlfriend, he can’t just go snog around with other girls and go kissy on their lips. Say what? Okay, enough talking to your thoughts Melanie, someone is coming.

*Zayn’s POV*

What the hell just happened between Louis and Melanie? Melanie just, doesn’t storm off like that....i’m gonna go check on her. “I’ll go check on her” i told the guys. I made my way to Melanie’s room to find her curled up on her bed.

“Melanie?” I called.

She looked up at me, a little startled. “Oh, Zayn. It’s you. Come in,” she replied.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. “You okay?” I asked gently.

She didn’t say anything. She just nodded.

I let out a soft sigh and pulled her in tighter. We just sat there in silence for a while until she stopped thinking about what ever happened out there on the balcony with Louis. I enjoyed the moment, in a friendly manner, cuddling with your friend and stuff. I liked it. :)

“I’m hungry,” she suddenly announced.

“Did you suddenly get possessed by Niall or something?” I teased, chuckling a little bit.

“Hey! mweaaanie! i did not! Everyone gets hungry ya know” she winked.

That wink. One tiny little gesture made my stomach churn. What the hell? Well, i admit. I find her attractive. She’s part of the “Styles” family. She must get her ‘hot genes’ from somewhere, right? Look at her! that, eyes, the hair, her smile...

Wait, what am I saying? I can’t have a crush on her, she’s my best friend’s sister.

“Zayn? Hello? Earth to Zayn!” I was snapped out from my trance to find Melanie waving her hand in front of my face.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You zoned out.”

“Oh, er, sorry?”

What the hell?

“Erm, okay. I’m gonna go get some food. You want anything?” She offered, standing up.

“No thanks, I’m good.”

She shrugged off and left the room to get some food in the kitchen . I just laid down her bed, embracing one of her pillows. It smelled like her. her scent was intoxicating.

“Zayn? What are you doing here?” A familiar voice called out.

I immediately got up and turned to face the owner of the voice; Harry. He stood there, wearing his favorite pair of boxers and a plain white shirt, eating potato crisps.

“Oh, er, just checking to see if the bed was fluffy enough for Melanie,” I lied as a laughed nervously. Aw c’mon (See what I did there?), Malik! You can do better than that!

“Uh-huh..yea right...” He said walking away.

I let out the breath I didn’t even know I was holding and walked out of the room, bumping into Melanie.

“Oo-of. Sorry Melanie!” I apologized as I helped her up.

“It’s okay. I should’ve been watching where I was going,” she said, dusting herself off and giving me a smile as she entered her room with a bag of cheetos in her hands.

I went down the living room where Liam, Niall and Louis are. Found them, watching Toy Story. Let me guess, Liam? :)

___________________________________________________________________

UPDATED 2014

P.S

Sorry for typo's :)

No Picture for this chapter. Next chapter, the tour will start :)