Chapter 6: The interview :)

HIIYA here ya gaw :> PUFFIEESS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd cheered as i go out backstage, wild people!. There was even a sign that said "MELANIE, I LOVE YOU!" how sweet! :) i smiled to that. I greeted Ellen and sat down on the couch across her. "So Melanie, how are you doing today?" Ellen asked me. "Well, i'm all good and excited for the great news!" i cheered. (I'm gonna make this Script type to be easier then back to story type later :D)

E-Ellen, M-Melanie, A-Audience.

E: Oh really? would you mind sharing it to us?

M: Well, as you all know, i released my very first album "Wonder" and Surprise! We have a Tour! :)

(the crowd cheers!)

E: okay, everyone settle down. so tell me about your thoughts on the tour.

M: well i think it will be really fun! since there will be special guests on tour.

E: And may we know who the special guests are?

M: well, its no other than my brother's band, One direction.

A: WAAAHH! WOO! ONE DIRECTION! OMYGOSH! WOOH!

Me and Ellen just laughed at the crowd, we talked about some stuff in my career and the like. It's time for the boys to perfom, i better cover my ears. "Okay, Let us all welcome, One Direction!" Ellen says. The boys we're standing on the performance stage and the walls moved open, there was Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis standing, getting ready to sing WMYB.

"That what makes you beautiful!" Harry sings. "We'll be right back" Ellen says into the camera. Then a 4 minute cut to get ready for the interview with the boys. The boys got some re-touch and sat down beside me on the couch, Harry was next to me, then Liam, Niall, Zayn then at the end was Louis. "You did great bro! you too guys!" i hugged them all. It seems my friendship with these boys, including Harry, is growing great. :)

"And now we're back with Melanie Styles and One Direction" Ellen introduced. The crowd went nuts again but settled down once in a while. "So here we are with these 5 good looking lads and a beautiful lady." Ellen said. We we're asked a few questions about our career, like how will we see the tour and stuff, skip to the fun part! Ellen asked the 5 boys one question, "What do you think of Melanie so far?" she asked. First up was Harry, "Well, i've lived with this girl for about 19 years. I love my sister, she's amazing." he said, i heard the audience let out a few 'Oww' and Awww's' next was Liam, he smiled and said "We've only been with her for about 3 days i guess, but so far i think she's a really sweet and funny girl. I can really trust her, i mean she seems responsible" Aww, Liam! soo sweet! haha. Good Lad.

I let out a little giggled when it was Niall's turn, i mean look at him! He's making funny faces live! hahaha! "So Niall, what about you? what do you think of Melanie?" Ellen asked again. "Well she likes to hug people, haha, She's a teddy bear and she's cute!" Niall laughed. "Hey! You're the teddy bear not me! haha" i protested. Ellen looked at Zayn signaling him that he's next. "Uh...i think Melanie is a really Beautiful girl. I love her smile." he said. Aww, he loves my smile...he loves it...Loves....Wait, What? Oh, boys. Haha, i bet he's just kidding. Lastly, it was Louis' turn. He said " Melanie is a sweet lass. i agree with Niall, she's a teddy bear....wait, no, a gummy bear, sweet and squishy" SQUISHY. Say what Louis? "Seriously, Squishy? what a word Louis. Hahah" i laughed, then the boys just laughed along with me.

It was time for me to close the show. I'm going to sing one of my written songs from the "Wonder" album- Shine , that was my no.1 hit in the radio stations :) i start the song as Ellen introduces what i am going to sing, the boys were in the audience messing around with a couple of fans. 

Have you ever wondered, what it feels like when all eyes are on you?

Something inside of you wants to show what you do.

blah blah blah blah then Chorus:

I know i wanna Shine!  Like the stars do, Shine like i know what i'll do lalalalalalalalala Shiiineeee ( random song ) :D

After the song, the 5 lads ran over to me, almost like tackling me to the ground. "Thank you for watching Ellen, see you tomorrow!" as Ellen said that, we went off air. The guys were still giving me a BIG hug. I pulled away. "Guys, let me breathe!" they all laughed. Haha, i really love these crazy lads. I'm looking forward to our friendship. This will be my new family for now since Mom is in the U.K..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short! i need to get to my dance class in an hour :) Woop! 

One Question, do you want to include Gemma Styles in the story? suggestions? i want her to be in!! :) Soo like, Gemma, Melanie and Harry will be the coolest siblings evahhh. Haha =)) in a hurry. I'll make the next chappie long :)) Bye Muffins! x -M/Coco