Chapter 3: A cute picture of me.....WHAT?

Hey guysss im really bored here. Vote and be a fan! :) teehee. haha thanks for the reads!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. It's 8:00 am. I wonder if the boys are awake. I got up and tied my hair, checked if the boys were awake. I saw Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis in the kitchen, eating breakfast which has been cooked by our personal Chef, Rito. Mom hired him. =)) Well, i guess i'll wake up Harry. I went in his room and the AC was still on high, he was wearing his boxers. What kind of guy sleeps in his boxers with the AC on high? "Harry wake up....harry...harry!" i said. He groaned and woke up. "What??" he asked annoyed. "About time you wake up. Breakfast downstairs. Get up!" i said then i went down to have breakfast with the rest of the boys. "Morning guys :D" i greeted. "Morning Melanie!" they all said in different cheery tones. Harry went down, finally with a shirt on. He talked to the guys and all that. I went back up to my room and took a shower and changed. 

I plan on taking the boys around L.A. (did i mention the Styles live in L.A? but of course their home town is still in the UK) the boys already took a shower and went to the living room. "hey guys, wanna go around L.A?" i asked them. Then they nodded. " Let's goooo!!" Harry shouted. We all hoped into the car and drove off to Rodeo Drive. 

The Boys strolled down the sidewalk with their hoodies and shades so only a few  people would notice them. Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry were walking ahead of me and Louis. "Thanks for walking with me, i guess the other guys just seem to enjoy the things here." i said. "No problem, haha." he laughed. Harry treated us for some yogurt. And, i saw Zayn staring at me. I looked away when i saw him staring at me. It was awkward. I was sitting with Louis then Harry and Zayn, Liam and Niall. They were all hyped up today. Sugar rush i guess? :) "What else are we doing today?" Louis asked. "Well we could go to the Arcade center if u guys want to." i said. "YES please!" Louis shouted. We laughed. Haha. Funny lou :) After the Yogurt break we walked to the Arcade center and Niall just ran around the A.C shouting "PARADISE!!! WOOOOOO!" aww niall :> I was still with Louis. idk why but Louis is a good companion. The boys just scattered all over the place, leaving me alone by the air hockey table. Time check: 3:00 pm. Zayn walked over to me, "Hey Mia" he greeted. "Hey zayn what's up?" i smiled while scrolling through my phone. "Nothing, wanna play air hockey?" he asked. "Sure! But be warned. I'm good at this game." >:) evil smile. "Well let's see about that. If i win, you'll serve me the whole day, Do as i say." he said. "Haha, that's it? Well if i win....hmm..when we go back to the house, you'll put on a bra and run around the house screaming 'I am super Braaah!' deal?" i dared. "Deal!" what a bad ass. We started the game, then few more minutes the score was (M: 6 <-> Z: 6) Tie!!. The other boys surrounded us, watching. This game was intense. The last shot. I need to win!! At the end. Zayn freaking Malik Won. -___- i get to serve him today. WHYY.

"Well well well. i guess you'll be serving me today." zayn said and smirked. "Yeah yeah, dont rub it in." i said annoyed. Harry was getting tired so we decided to go home. Time check: 5:30 pm. 

While on the way home, my phone rang: Calling- Steve Hughson (invented again, Melanie's Manager) i answered 

M: hey steve, waddup?

S: well, good news. Your album is coming out now!

M: OMYGOSH. Really? AHHHHHHH! 

S: Yes!! and there's more to come! Meet me tomorrow at the studio.

M: Okie dokie! I can't believe it!!! WOOHOO

S: haha, see you Mia! 

(hang up)

"What was that?" harry asked. "Well......MY ALBUM IS COMING OUT!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!" i screamed. "Really? Congrats Sis!!! Celebrate tonight!!" Harry said. Then we arrived home. I went on my phone then  on twitter and tweeted: (@melaniestyles)- Big Surprise for all of you guys!!! #HappyKid :) xx  I saw the trend: #MelanieStitchSlippers Then i went to my mentions and saw a lot of my fans with a picture of me wearing my stitch slippers and jammies. i clicked the link and it went to zayn's profile. Oh Zayn is dead. I closed my phone then stormed off to the living room where the boys were watching tv and harry making some random desserts. "ZAAAYN" i shouted. "What?" he asked. "Care to explain the twitter picture of me in my stitch slippers?"  "Haha, it's cute. so i posted it." he said. I just rolled my eyes and went to help Harry in the kitchen. "What u makin?" i asked. "Graham mallow smores with whipped cream." he answered. Then we finished off to celebrate my Album release. Typical, we ate out the backyard, did crazy stuff and got high on the sweets. But zayn, came up to me and reminded me about the serving thing. "Tomorrow please? im really knackered." i said. then he agreed. We all went to sleep in the rooms. WOOSH.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for not updating that much. im finding the right mood to write this :) anyway. i need more reads and ideas for the coming chapters :) And new characters are gonna be added soon! :) When Melanie goes on tour. OOPS. Spoiler. yes she's gonna go on tour. Haha =)) Ciao guys, im gonna write the next chappie. =) Xx