Chapter 7: 3 Days Before the tour

A/N: Hi guys! sorry for the long wait! but here it is!!!! :) WOOP! and btw One Direction RT'ed my tweet! Yipeee!!!! Happy Girl!!! haha xx

UPDATED 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

After the song, the 5 lads ran over to me, almost like tackling me to the ground. "Thank you for watching Ellen, see you tomorrow!" as Ellen said that, we went off air. The guys were still giving me a BIG hug. I pulled away. "Guys, let me breathe!" they all laughed. Haha, i really love these crazy lads. I'm looking forward to our friendship. This will be my new family for now since Mom is in the U.K....

CHAPTER 7:

After the interview, Steve brought me to the "Victoria's Secret" Agency for Modelling and Endorsing. (idk if there is, but just pretend!! :D) I was still with the boys, we can't leave them in the house just yet! Paul, their bodyguard said that they are crazy when left alone. Oh yea, Paul Higgins, the boys introduced me to him. He came yesterday to start his job once again after his leave. i wonder when George will come back? i miss him! George Fedley, he is my bodyguard. We've grown close now and then :) ya know! 

Okay, so im at the Agency and the president of this company needed to talk to me. I wonder why. Me and Steve went in the office while we left the boys with Paul outside the room. "Hello Ms. Styles, come in, come in!" an old but beautiful woman in her 40's greeted me with a soft sweet smile on her face, her short blonde hair going straight down her jawline. "Oh Tereza, sorry we ran late. Melanie had an interview! " Steve said to Tereza, i believe that's her name. "Oh no, it's fine Steve, sit, sit." She seemed like a really kind woman. But i was still wondering what i was doing here.. "Oh Melanie, hello. I'm Tereza Dales the president of the company, Victoria's Secret obviously. And i guess you're wondering why you are here? Well, i wanted you to be one of our endorser for some new products of P.I.N.K" she said. Me? endorser of PINK? NO WAY. So i have to model wearing lingere? I'm 18, i guess i can.. But why? i ain't that sexy like those Victoria's Secret Models. "Sure i'd love to!" i answered She smiled and handed me a few papers, contracts, etc.  and Tereza telling me, that i am fit, and perfect for the new products. "Your first shoot will take place in an hour, and i'll be giving you some of our new products. I'm happy you accepted this." Tereza hugged me. Wow, that was quick, first shoot in an hour? Cool! Me and Steve went out the President's room. I found Harry eyeing some models in their robes. I rolled my eyes, well boys are boys. Oh Brother! "So, what did you talk about?" Louis asked. "Well i'm going to be endorsing for their new PINK products and clothing. And my shoot will start in an hour." i said as i checked my watch. "What are we gonna do while you shoot?" Niall whined. "I'm okay if i stay here." Harry said while winking at one of the models. "Well you can go around the streets then come back in 2 hours. I'll be finished by that time then." i replied.

"Okay, we'll be doing some little shopping for shoes. C'mon lads! I heard the store have new TOMS!" Louis cheered. I giggled a bit and hugged him and the rest of the boys before they leave. "But Louis! i wanna stay here!!" Harry shouted as Louis dragged him to the lift. 

It's time for my photo shoot! just as excited like a little kid getting a new toy. The make up artist lead me to my dressing room. They did my hair and make up, and handed me a couple of lingere. I threw my robe on and headed to the shoot studio. I was kind of shy to take off my robe because i barely show my 'sexy' body off to people. Well 'sexy' as Tereza said. Finally, i just ignored it and took my robe off. The photographer took 10 shots of me then, outfit change! 

After 4 changes, 40 shots. my shoot was done! It was tiring! I want a milkshake!! Craving for it. Tereza and the photographer, which happens to have a name, Paulo, called me over to take a look at my shots. Out of 40 shots per shoot, they only chose 4. 4 i say!!