Chapter 5: Ellen Interview!

Note: Hi guys! hmph. no one is reading that much.. i need more readers :) i believe that you are going to like this story! :) Waahh. i love macaroons! they're soo yummy! :) random kid. =)) Haha. Well cherioo. here is the story :) btw idk if there is a real melanie styles. but i'm sure there is :))

My alarm clock woke me up. 4:15 am. I got up and opened my laptop to say hi to my fans. :) Yes, The Melanie Styles does wake up at this time just to say hi to her fans. Goodie? i tweeted: (@melaniestyles) Hi guys! early riser here, anyone up for twitcam? i'm up! xx. After i tweeted that my mentions blew up! saying ->"@melaniestyles omg omg omg!! i'll wait for you" "WAAH Melanie is going on twitcam!!" "Melanieee blah blah blah..etc" <-

Yes that filled my timeline :)) i went on timeline. with my hair fixed up.  "Hi guys! so its like 4:15 in the early morning, and yeah. just wanted to talk to u! Haha" i said into the camera. Then, KABOOM. A lot of mentions on the stream. "Shout out to my fans in Belgium! Awesome!! " i said. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Steve. 

+Melanie, you have and interview with Ellen later get ready by 9:00, the boys will come as well- Steve+

Then i smiled at the camera and said "Hey guys! i'll be on Ellen later!! watch it!! :) haha! I wonder when the boys will get up. Soo be right back! chill with my teddy bear for a while!" then i put my small cute white bear in front of the camera and stormed to Harry's room. I Got in and he was still asleep. Oh c'mon boysss! Wake up! I went to Louis and Zayn's room and they were also asleep. -__- am i the only one awake? Lastly, i went to Liam and Niall's room. Thank god! Liam is awake! "Hey liam" i whispered. "Oh melanie, g'morning. why are you up so early?" he asked in his low soft voice, still lying down reading some messages on his phone. "uhh....early riser?" i giggled quietly trying not to wake up the sweet Irish boy who's still sleeping. :) Liam just laughed on what i said and we went out of the room and i lead him to do twitcam with me. "Im back guys! with Liam!!! Daddy Direction is here!" i shouted to the camera. 

Liam waved to the camera. :) "hey guys! g'morning. wide awake with Melanie here. Haha! the boys are still sleeping! Shh" we laughed. Me and Liam were on for about 2 hours and a half. We got hungry, so we waved bye to our fans watching and went down to get breakfast. Time check: 6:30 am. Niall and Louis came down. "Hey guys, good morning! bout time u guys woke up. Food's here! Rito made banana maple pancakes!" i said. "FOOD!" typical Niall. Food lover. :) The 4 of us ate some pancakes and i still wondered  why Zayn and Harry aren't up yet. "Hey guy's i'll go wake up Harry." i said. "Oh I'll do it Mia, you go wake up Zayn" Louis said. okay then...Louis, how i know how much he loves my brother. Haha! I went up to wake up Zayn but he wasn't in his bed. Weird, where could he be? I went out the room and i bumped into Zayn, who was obviously kind of wet, fresh from the shower, and just wearing a towel. JUST a towel. " why in a hurry babe?" he asked then smirked at me. 

"I was tryna wake you up but you weren't in your bed soo..i see you found the other shower..." i said. He just kept quiet and stared at me. A good kind of moment, not awkward. "I better go shower now...We're going to meet Ellen for an interview...so..yeah..bye" then i quickly rushed to my room and shut the door. What just happened Melanie? Why did you run off? Oh yeah, Ellen interview! Chop chop! i got into the shower and did my thing. Then got out to dry myself, i was about to put on my undies when someone knocked on my door. "Who is it?" i shouted from afar. "It's Harry, Mia. Let me in!" he said as he  banged the door. Ugh! I put on my robe and opened the door. "What??" i asked. But i saw, it wasn't just Harry standing outside my room, Zayn and Louis was there....gawking at me. My robe was short. above my knees. *_* Mah gawsh. Why.

"I just wanted to borrow a towel." Harry said. "Hold on" then i got a blue towel from my cabinet and handed it to Harry. "Get ready for the Ellen interview ok? we should be there before 9. so we leave at 8. Now, shoo!" i said as i closed the door. (outfit for interview is at te side! The pink one :) )

I put on some make up since my stylist is on leave. Wahh i miss Preshton! She's my everything stylist, make up, clothes and yeah :) i'm gonna see her again on tour yey! :) I went down to the living room and put on my shoes, Niall sat down beside me. "Hey Niall." i smiled at him. "Hey Melanie" he answered back. I felt like having a hug. Maybe one of those Horan Hugs the directioners want from Niall...Why not try it.. :) "Niall....can i have one of those Horan Hugs you give your fans?..." i asked. He smiled down at me, with his arm at the top of the couch. "Sure, come here" as he pulled me into a cuddle. The best hug ever! I feel warm and safe, never wanting to break this hug. Until, Louis came down to scare us off. -__- Relleh Loueh? Relleh? "Louis!" Niall pouted. Cutie <3 "Hey Melanie how 'bout a Tommo Hug? " stretching out his arms and waiting for me to hug him. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

Time Check: 8:00. "Guys! c'mon! We need to get to the studio!!" i shouted. They all came rushing down the stairs and into the car. We drove there, the boys were still quiet cause they had to wake up to an unexpected interview. When we got there, we were preparing for the Ellen interview. We we're all backstage chilling, doing a few re-touch. Vocal exercises for later's performance. Soon, the production manager showed up in the room. "Okay, so First, Melanie's interview, then the boys performance, Next is the Melanie plus the Boys interview and Melanie's performance to close the show. Got it? Now everyone hurry up the set! We'll start in 5 minutes" he shouted and stormed out the door. I went out to get ready, i saw Ellen waiting there on the couch! Woohoo!! It's Ellen! "Hey there Melanie! Glad you came! Now, why don't you stay backstage and we'll call you out when it starts." she said. "Haha sure Ellen!" then i went back. I heard that the show will air in 3...2...1 the production manager, shouted. "Okay, Good Morning America! Haha, though this is not the Good Morning America show, as we all know we're having two big guests for today's show. But let me introduce you to our first one. She's a singer, a model, and part time actress, She just released her first album "Wonder", let's give it up for Melanie Styles!" Ellen said. 

Get ready Melanie. Stay cool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: 2014

Hey guys i think i need to make the next chapter? good? yeah? haha!  oh yea a few changes of the idea in this story! :)

Louis is yes, dating Eleanor but he has a little crush on Melanie, which SOON will be gone. So the crush thing, may be..quite long SPOILED. Im sorry guys =)) haha! Love you twinkies! Over a 100 views. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

sorry for typo's and the grammar and language stuff. I'm too lazy to use proper English. Sorry :)

xx Much Love! Share the story!  :) Comment and Fan :D