Chapter 2: Hanging with Kendall ;) (yes Kendall Jenner)

HIIIYA PUFFIES =))

New and freshly updated chapter! (:

______________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV:

I was watching tv with the guys. But i got bored, so i decided to talk to Melanie for a while. "Hey Melanie" i said. "Oh hi Zayn" she flashed with a smile. "So, where are you going tonight?" i asked her. "Uhm, well..I'm gonna have a dinner out with Kendall." she said. "Oh.. then have fun!". "Hehe thanks Zayn" then she said bye to the guys then left. I went back to the boys, "Hey Zayn, what are you and Melanie talking about a while ago?" Louis asked. "Oh...nothing just about what she's doing tonight." i said. "You like her don't you?" Liam asked. "Huh? what? me? Noo...." i said.....awkwardly. But it's partially true. I kind of have a thing for her. Just a little. "What am i hearing?" Harry barged in. "Zayn likes Melanie!!" Niall shouted. "Oooh. you like my sister bro?" Harry asked. "no....." i was trying to hide it. I'm unsure okay? "Whatever. Let's play the Xbox!" Harry said. Then the guys went to the play room then i followed.

Back to Melanie's POV:

I left the house and saw Kendall waiting outside with the car. 

(Picture on the side. Melanie is wearing Kylie's outfit while Kendall is wearing hers :) )

"Heyya Chick!" Kendall laughed. "Silly you! haha! let's go sistahh!" i said then we went in the car. "So girl, what's up with the boys?" she asked. "Well, Harry has gone crazier. Niall is funny, Liam is..uhh well, smart. Louis is cute and Zayn...he's mysterious. He talked to me before i left." i said. "Well, that's ....creepy. haha" she joked. We arrived at SkyDome Cuisine. (invented). We chatted for a while then dined. After dinner, about 8:30 pm, I decided to drop by the grocery to get some food for tomorrow. I got some Popcorn, Pretzels, Celery, Carrots, Strawberries, Nutella. a lot. Kendall was still with me, she dropped me off. I was kinda tired. I went in the house, it was quiet down stairs... where are the boys? Oh well, i put the groceries in the kitchen then went up to my room. Oh gosh, where are the boys?

then looked for the boys. I checked their rooms, they weren't there.

I checked the other rooms and finally, when i got to the playroom. I saw Harry on the floor, Liam and Niall on the couch, Louis and Zayn on the other couch. Seriously? they stayed up all night for a game? -___- Ohh Brother. I woke up Harry and the rest of the boys. "Now what? you guys stayed up for a game?" i said. I was like a mother. "Sorry sis, the game is addicting..well it's---" Harry reasoned out but i cut him off. "no playing for the rest of the week. i'll tell mom!" then i ran to my room but Harry was chasing me. "IM GONNA TELL MOTHAAHH!" i shouted. "NOT UNTIL I GET YOU!!" he shouted. I went in my room and got my phone. "HA! Hello mo---" then Harry tackled me to the ground. "MOOOM! MOM! Harry get off of me!! HEEEELP!" i screamed. Harry got my phone and talked to mom "Hey mom, We we're just playing no problem here. Call you again tomorrow bye!" then he ended the call. The boys came to my room and saw me and Harry were wrestling. "Get off me!!!" i screamed. "No, you have to say Harry is Hot." he said. "No way!!" then he continued to wrestle me. "Guys! Stop!" Louis said then Liam and Niall got Harry off me.

"Are you always like this? i mean when you two are alone?" Louis asked. "yes." i said. "Well that's what we do when she wants to get me in trouble." Harry said. "Whatever. Anyway who's up for some hot chocolate?" i asked. They all raised their hands and i smiled at them. Our helper made us hot chocolate's.  Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn were in the Living room watching late movies.

I was out the balcony sipping my hot chocolate and enjoying the cold breeze of the wind. Then Louis came out. "Hey Melanie." he said. "Oh please, just call me Mia." i answered. "ohh. Okay then...Mia, uhm. So you and Harry are always like that?" he asked. "Sometimes, but we get along. he's my only brother. i love him." i said. He moved closer to me. Well, it's fine with me, it was warm when he's standing close to me. "So, dating anyone in Hollywood?" he asked again. What is this? an interview? never mind, he's being nice. "Not really. haven't find one yet. You?" i asked. "Uhm, i'm with Eleanor" then he smiled at me and i smiled back. Oh, Eleanor. i know her! :)  I continued to sip my hot chocolate and we both went inside to prepare for bed. I was in the living room telling Harry to sleep now. But he won't listen. Ugh! I saw Zayn laughing at his phone. "Zayn, why won't you sleep yet?" i asked. "Uhm. nothing I'm going actually. Night Melanie!" then he hugged me. What was that for? "Harry, please?" I begged. "Fine." he said. "Thank you. and i'm sorry Harry :(" then i hugged him. "It's okay sis. Now get some sleep. Good night!" then we went to our rooms.

Zayn's POV:

Hahaha! I can't believe that Melanie didn't see me taking a picture of her in her pajama's. I'm sooo gonna tweet this. i tweeted: Haha, Still up! Got a pic of @MelanieStyles in her stitch slippers. ;) Cute. Then i logged off to go sleep. "Hey Zayn, i think when Melanie see's this, she's gonna kill you." Louis said while looking at his phone browsing on twitter. "Nah she won't" i said. "Well good luck dude." then closed his phone then went to sleep. I thought about Melanie, she's so cute in that Stitch Slippers. Haha. Well.*yawn* im sleepy. Night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short! Next chapter coming up! :) xx