Chapter 9: Wonder Tour

IMPORTANT A/N:

Sorry for the LONG wait. I dont really have my permanent schedule. Dont worry im writing The next 2 chapters already :)

ENJOY..its kinda short...and i suck i know.

For the outfit ust click the (i) if you're on a tab or phone, for desktops just look at the side :)

Melanie's POV

The tour starts TODAY. Hashtag, white girl screamin with a bit of gleamin. I'm still posh okay? Anyway, I'm currently putting on my fluffy boots that matched along with my gray fleece pants and jack wills university top. No, these aren't UGGS. 

The boys already headed over to the venue an hour ago. I'm left here struggling and rushing with my packing with Preshton, my stylist. "Mel! You need more blush on!!" she said as she chased me around the room. "Not now Presh! I need to find my Loubs!!" I pant. I am so not leaving without my Loubs! Nu-uh. "Mel, just 2 strokes! You'll look pale!!" Preshton shouted from the other side of the room. As soon as I found my precious Loubs, i stack them with my luggages and go to Presh so she can finish my make up.

The crew men already settled my luggages in the tour bus and Me and Presh finally boarded and went to the venue. As soon as i got there, I can hear the boys rehearsing You & I. I smiled at the sound of teir voices. They're really talented. So is my brother.

I walk down the aisle of the patron seats and sat in the 5th row to watch them practice. They all saw me and waved. I laughed and signaled them to continue rehearsing. The lads finally finished their opening act performance and Louis came down and ran towards me. "Melanie!! Hey Buddy! My buddy!" he said and pulled me up for a hug. "Alrighty Tomlinson, you got your hug. You can let go now." I giggled. He smiled and did a hair flip. Ooh sassy Tommo i see.

"How's my little sister doing?" Harry asked. "Harold, I'm not little." I whined They all laughed and I heard one of the crew members calling me. I excused myself as i was escorted to the dressing room. When i finally reached my door, Preshton pulled me onto the chair and started re-doing my make-up. "What the hell, It's too early for that!" I prectically screamed.

"Uhm Mel, incase you didnt notice we've got 3 hours left and your make up takes about almost an hour. You haven't done soundcheck yet and rehearsed with the new dancers." Preshton informed me. I just shook my head and let her continue.

After Preshton finished my make- up, I put on my first outfit for the show. I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in. "Hey Mel" a familiar voice said. I stood up and turned to see who was standing there.

It was Barack Obama. Lol, im kidding....

..It was Zayn.

___________________________

Hi pufffies whats up? im busy once again with the other story! Just comment and i will update. If it really is in demand for the next chapter, i will probably update faster soooo Fan,VOTE & Comment!!

Do it.

Love ya

xoxo

Regina George....

lol kidding 

Coco