B O N U S: Jealousy at its finest

P A R T 1

Madeline wanted to strangle her.

She wanted to strangle that brown haired, doe eyed, pale specimen that was flouncing herself in front of Henry. She would simply not stand for it. She had been subjected to it for weeks now and she feared that if she didn't do anything about it, it would continue to happen. And Madeline would not let that happen.

Henry, being the sweet naive Henry that he is, had obviously not noticed the girls advances towards him. He just thought of her as a friendly girl who wanted to talk and be his friend. But Madeline knew better. She had seen this happen before, with the women at the pub.

She had to act fast and with haste. She needed to do something before she had Henry wrapped up more around her long nailed finger. She know that to succeed she could not act upon this alone.

She would need to bring in the big guns.

=====================================================================

She asked Carina and Elizabeth for help.

She had summoned them to the small drawing room located inside the Turner house. She conjured everything up, tea, biscuits, everything. She was serious about this.

Carina was the first to enter. She looked bored and a bit uninterested. Madeline knew Carina would probably not really invest into helping her, since she knew the young woman preferred investing her time with her head inside a book, not that Madeline was against that, but she really wanted Carina to help.

Elizabeth came in soon after, with her head held high and as graceful as a butterfly. Madeline knew Elizabeth had to be part of this. After all Henry was her son, and as much as Madeline felt she knew him, Elizabeth would always know him better.

"Madeline" Carina called as she sat before her. "Would you please enlighten me as to why I'm here."

"I would also like to know the meaning behind all this." Elizabeth added.

"I need your help."

"With what?" Carina asked.

"It's about Henry. Something's been going on."

"What about him Madeline? Is my son all right?"

"He's perfectly fine Elizabeth." Madeline reassured. "It's just. As you know Henry and I always go into town together. Well a few weeks back, we went into this new shop and well there was this girl..."

Henry and Madeline strolled along happily together, laughing once in a while after something the other had said. After their very poor attempt of an outing, things had been better between the both of them. Smooth sailing as Will had said.

They would spend all their time together. Going on walks, shopping at the market. You name it and they did it together. They came upon the realization that they were truly comfortable,with one another. A feeling they had never before experienced with someone else.

As they walked they came upon a shop they hadn't before seen. It was a small bakery that sat between a weaponry and a chop shop. The walls that had been painted a light blue looked very out of place beside the very two low kept shops.

"This is new isn't it?"

Madeline nodded. "It looks like it. We've been around here a lot, we would've noticed it before."