03

The Group was in Mike's basement, since they had all woken up early to head over to Mike's house before school. El was on the couch, fiddling with the supercom. The others were discussing the plan.

"We just tell our parents that we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood."

"Mike, question."

"What is it, Sev?"

"Do you really think the Weirdo knows where Will is?"

He sighed. "Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Okay."

Mike smiled at placed a hand on her shoulder. "Did you guys get the supplies?"

 Lucas took off his backpack, and unloaded it. "Yeah. Binoculars from 'Nam, army knife, also from 'Nam, hammer, camouflage bandana, and, the wrist rocket!" He nudged Seven. She said, 'oh, yeah!' Quickly and reached into her pocket, and pulled out about ten big rocks, handing them to Lucas. 

"Hold up, you two are gonna take out the demigorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked. Seven sighed once she heard El's stupid theory again.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket."She answered. Lucas (who was now practically Seven's partner in crime) finished her statement "And, second of all, the demigorgon's not real. It's made up!"

"Thank you, Lucas."

"Anything for the only other sensible one here." They spoke to each other, both on the page of logic. "But if there is something out there,"He continued, "I'm gonna shoot it in the eye, and blind it."

Mike sighed. "What'd you get, Dustin?"

Dustin grabbed his backpack, and began to empty it. "Well, alrighty! So we've got, Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, Apple,  banana, and trail mix."

The others exchanged glances of disbelief, looking at the colorful display of food on the table below them.

"Seriously?"

"We need energy for our travels! For stamina! And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway! We have her, and Seven!"

"She shut one door. Seven can turn a bunch of dirty plates into an army of flying Millenium Falcons! That shoot leftovers as lasers! Lasers!" Lucas yelled.

"Sure she shut one door- BUT With her mind! Are you kidding me? That's insane!"

Seven sighed again. She could do the same thing! Dustin didn't seem to catch that."But imagine all the other things she could do! Like..."He rushed off, and grabbed Mike's model of the Millenium Falcon. "I bet, she could make this fly!"

Seven took it out of his hands with her powers, and made it fly in circles above Mike's head, and he laughed and tried to hit it down. Seven used her telekenisis to dodge his freckled hand. She decided to make it stop, when it finally shot back into Dustin's arms.

"She should try that. I'm not even tired."

"I bet she could." Dustin turned to El. "hey, hey! Okay, concentrate, okay?"

Seven crossed her arms and watched, waiting. Dustin dropped it, hoping that El would catch it with her powers. It clattered to the ground. "Okay, one more time." He tried again. He failed.

Lucas sighed, looking at his feet.

"Use your powers, okay?" He dropped it for the third time, and for the third time, the model clattered to the floor. El just looked at Dustin like he had three heads.