08

Mike was bouncing his knee nervously, and checking his watch all the time. The others were still. Seven was pacing around the gym, recalling all the recent events. Soon Mike stood up, and Seven followed him. They were waiting for their older siblings to return.

"Nancy!"

"Johnathan?"

They stood outside. There was nothing, no sign of anything.

"Mike?"

"Yeah, Sev?"

"What if... are you guys planning on replacing me with El?"

"What? No! Are you crazy?"

"I dunno. It seems like it."

"We could never replace you. I could never replace you!"

"I find that hard to believe."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Why? Why? Why is it so hard to believe!"

"You guys are really obsessed with El, and now I see why. The chick is pretty cool. if you guys want me off your back, you need to let me know. because I don't want you leading me on."

"Sev, please, don't be like this.  We need you. I need you."

She closed her eyes and sighed. 

"Wheeler, you've got one chance. If you cut the kissy-kissy crap with el, then I'll stay. If not... you get the gist. Deal?"

"Deal."

They walked back to the gym, for a brief bit they even chatted about the next campaign. Soon they were in the gym, and the door slammed behind them. 

"They're gone." Mike said, walking towards the others.

"What?'

"Nancy and Johnathan. His car's gone." The golden-haired girl clarified.

Dustin, of course, had an all-too-logical answer: "They're probably sucking face somewhere."

"Gross." Mike and Sev replied. 

"Did they go with the chief?"

"We don't know."

"No." El said. 

"Did you see them?" Sev asked, Mike following her up. "Do you know where they went?"

"Yes."

"Where. Where'd they go?" Mike said snappily.

"Demogorgon."

After a bit of arguing, seven spoke.

"Guys, guys! This is crazy."

"We can't just wait around!" Mike cried.

"In case you haven't forgot, Mike, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us."

"Yeah, and we don't even know where you guys's siblings are." Dustin added.

"El can find-" mike said, seven sighed. "Never mind."

"Mike, look at her!" Dustin yelled. "I still think we should stick to the chief' plan."

"Exactly." Said Sev.

Lucas ended the statement.: "stay here, keep el out of sight, and keep her safe."

"That's the most important thing." Seven said. "Besides, I think Nancy's okay. She's with Johnathan."

"Yeah, and she's kind of a bad*** now." Dustin stared walking off.

"Well, where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!?"