Chapter Two || Come Over

It had been a few days, after my first day of school, and I can tell you that me and the lads were getting along pretty well.

"Hey Kat, how's it going?" Ashton, smiled as I sat down in my seat in English class.

"Great! You?" I smiled at him.

"Happy." As Ashton and I started laughing.

If people didn't know, we could be classified as dating.

"Hey can I ask you something?" As I reached for my notebook.

"Sure," Ashton started questioning it, before I asked.

"So what's with Luke the other day?" I asked quietly.

"What other day?" Ashton started taking the notes down, "Oh that other day," Ashton paused to think.

"Well Luke's like that, he's hard to crack open." Ashton took more notes down. "You must remember, Luke had a girlfriend, and they broke up a while ago, so that doesn't help." Ashton shrugged, as his brown eyes turned into mine.

"Good to know." I frowned.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Ashton asked as his brown eyes when back to the board.

"What day is it?" I asked him.

"Friday," Ashton read his paper.

"Oh, then I don't think I am doing anything." I smiled lightly. "Why?" I stared at Ashton.

"Oh because the lads and I hang out on Fridays." Ashton smiled as he looked out of the corner of his eyes.

"Are you sure it's all right if I come with you guys? I don't want to walk into without the others permission." I waved my hand at him.

"Don't worry I am sure the lads will be fine with it, now that your one of our mates." Ashton, smirked at me, to see my reaction to mates. "Great, we'll meet you at your locker." Ashton smiled at me. Me having no choice in the matter.

"What are we gonna do any ways?" I questioned Ashton.

"We are gonna have a movie night at my house. All night along." Ashton was excited about it.

"Okay but I want to go to my house first." I smiled lightly.

"Okay great." Ashton smiled at me.

***

"Okay ready for the time of your live?!" Calum and Ashton yelled in my ears.

"Hang on!" I yelled back at them, as we were getting weird looks from everyone. As Luke stood there with his arms crossed playing with his phone. But I continued grabbing my backpack. Then throwing it over my left shoulder; then closing my locker.

"Okay let's go, let's go!" Michael wined lightly.

"Okay race yah!" I yelled as we ran down the stairs.

"Coming Luke?" I looked back as he others raced a head.

"No, go on." Luke waved me away.

"Fine, suit yourself." As I sat on the railing and when down. Then hearing taps of shoes, hitting the stairs.

"I thought you weren't gonna," I smirked.

"Well I changed my mind." As Luke ran out the door, as I jumped off to catch him. As we saw the others half way there to someone's car.

I spirited the last half.

"Haha we beat you!" All the guys laughed.

"But hey, I got Luke to run too." I chuckled as I was out of breathe.

"Okay let's get in." Calum said, as Luke came up to the car, as we all went in.

***

"Okay what are we gonna eat?" I smiled as I sat between Luke and Ashton.

"Pizza? What else?" Michael laughed as he sat down on the coach.

"Okay," I grinned as Ashton got up to make a phone call to the pizza place.

"Which movie do you want to watch first?" Luke asked lightly as all the other guys were staring at me.

"I don't know?" I shrugged lightly, then pointing to a Disney movie.

I didn't know why they had a Disney movie.

"We figured you would pick that one first." Michael's voice was lower.

"Why do you guys?" I defended myself.

"What?" Calum asked as they were all staring at me.

"Nothing," I shrugged, staring at the ground. Then sitting beside Luke again.

"Eh," Luke groaned, as he frowned in disapproval.

As Ashton came back to the living room.

***

"What's up next Michael?" Ashton turned to face him as I reached for a slice of pizza. I felt a hand touch mine.
I felt my face go a little flushed. I pulled my hand away quickly.

"Here you have it, I don't want it." I heard Luke say to me.

"No, you have it. I know how much you like pizza." I pointed out lightly.

"First off, I am being nice. Second of all how do you know how much I like pizza?" Luke pointed out as he stared into my blue eyes. I quickly looked away.

"Ashton told me." I shrugged, lightly.

"Hmm," Luke mumbled under his breathe.

"Luke don't really worry about it I am fine, you can have it." I frowned not caring, but some how turned into a smile. When Luke's blue eyes stared into mine.

As my blue eyes traveled to Ashton putting the DVD in the TV.

***

I woke-up to myself laying my head on Luke's shoulder. To my surprise Luke was really comforting. I tried pushing myself off of Luke with out trying to wake him.

"What are you doing?" Luke mumble, as he was half wake.

"Nothing go back to sleep." I smirked at him, lightly with out him knowing.

I got myself up, after that. I started walking to the kitchen. I stared to see Ashton awake.

"What are you doing awake?" I whispered, as Ashton turned around to see me.

"One it's almost nine and second of all it Saturday." Ashton mumble as he started making something to drink.

"What does Saturday do with anything? And can you grab me a coffee?" I questioned him.

"One I have work, and yes I can." Ashton chuckled.

I should have known, that Ashton had work. I sighed thinking out of my thought.

"Thanks," I said as Ashton gave me the cup of coffee.

"Welcome," Ashton slid into my seat beside me.

"So what happen last night?" I asked lightly.

"We finished watching movies, and you fell asleep on Luke." Ashton had a straight face.

I felt my face go flushed as soon as he said you fell asleep on Luke.

"Did him mind?" I lightly whispered.

"No, secretly I think he misses a girlfriend a little." Ashton pointed out. I just nodded in agreement.

=========
A/N: Oh, guess what? lol do you think they are starting to fall for each other?

I'll put the Saturday in, okays it gonna be cute.

But I might skip a couple months after the summer, in Australia. And then so on and so on. Because who wants the drag on and on?

Lol

Please Vote, Comment and shares!

-Kat xxx