Chapter Twelve || How Can I Stand There And Do Nothing?

"Wow it's so cute." I pointed out as Luke opened the glass door.

"Well I thought you would like it." Luke chuckled as we reached the heart point of the Café.

"So what would you like?" Luke stopped and stood in front of the till.

"Um, surprise me like last time." I chuckled, as I remembered his surprise ice cream last time, that was only about five months ago.

Wow time goes fast. I looked at his expression, I must had said it out loud or something.

"It sure does," Luke chuckled as he walked closer to the till. I followed him slowly, as I peeked over his shoulder. I noticed the lady laughed, her smile was noticeable, it could light up a room.

"That will be three fifty." She smiled, at me as I grabbed his waist. As Luke put the cash down.

"You too, look like you have been together for a long time." She smiled as she made our coffees.

"Oh well, we haven't." I smiled lightly, at her.

"Really, well you do, it's probably going to last." She smiled as she pasted me a coffee.

"Thanks," I blushed as she pasted me the other coffee.

***

"Do you remember when we first met?" Luke chuckled thinking of the moment.

"Yea," I smiled nodding.

***

"So you really think that?" I smiled at Luke.

"Yes, I do. I think it's going to be alright." I smiled brightly at him, he had a small grin on his face too.

"I think we should go," I looked at the time, we had been talking for hours in the small Café.

As Luke and I stood up, walking back to the arena.

"Can I ask you something crazy?" Luke looked at me with his blue eyes.

"Sure." I smiled, as I stood beside him again.

"What would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" Luke stopped and stood on the pavement.

"I think I, would say after one date?" I questioned lightly.

"Yea, but we have known each other for a while now." Luke's smile turned into a blank expression.

"I would say yes if you put it that way..." I paused if he would really ask.

"Well what do you think then, be my girlfriend?" Luke smiled at me, hopeful.

"Yes..." I stared at him.

"What are you thinking?" Luke entwined his fingers with mine.

"What are the fans going to think?" I shuttered thinking about the thought.

"Kat, they don't know about us." Luke brushed my cheek bone, with his free hand. "Besides I will protect you no matter what."

I nodded think of the thought, even through he would be gone most of the time, I did trust him.

***

"Finally, we have been looking all over for you." Michael sighed, waving his hand then downing them to his sides.

"Sorry," I smiled as Luke's hand was still entwined with mine.

"Let me guess your finally dating." Ashton crossed his arms together, but then pulled us into a hug.

"Ya," Luke chuckled as Ashton let us go.

"So ready for sound check?" Calum stared at his black shoes.

"Yea!" Ashton yelled as he and Calum, Michael went off.

"See ya," Luke kissed me on my lips lightly.

"See ya, have fun." I waved at him.

****

"Hey, guess what Teodora!" I screamed as I walked into the tour bus.

"Luke and you had a great date?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, and he and I are together." I sat beside her.

"That's great I am happy for you." Teodora looked at her feet.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as her brown eyes were a little clouded.

"Nothing..." Teodora pulled her brown hair into a ponytail.

"Don't lie, I know everything!" I yelled loudly.

"I can't really say anything." Teodora got up, and was walking to the door.

"Teodora," I chased after her, out of the bus. "I know." I spoke as she stopped in her tracks.

"You know?" She turned to face me.

"You know about..." She spoke lightly, but I cut her off.

"Yes I know about you and Cal." I walked closer to her, leaving a small space.

"But how?" Teodora shook her head.

"I saw you this morning, when Calum told me Luke was looking for me, we talked then I left, and then I saw you..." I rumbled on.

"I told Calum, not to make it public." Teodora grumbled, lightly.

"Teodora, it was going to come out sometime." I grabbed her left shoulder.

"Did you tell anyone?" Teodora asked lightly.

"No," I shook my head, letting some blonde hair fall out.

"Good, Calum and I were going to tell everyone after you two got together." Teodora sighed, loudly as we walked back into the tour bus.

----

A/N: I know it was short but....

Keep reading....

Kat xxx