Chapter Five || The Call Out

A/N: Okay I am skipping some stuff, sorry not point in writing the whole summer. And really sorry on short chapters been busy + sick so yeah... sorry about that.

=========

"I still can't believe they asked you guys to come tour with them." I jumped for joy.

"I know it's weird." Ashton, shrugged as we were all in the Luke's basement as the guys played around.

"But who would have thought it you be you." I grinned with joy, as I sat down on the couch with Luke, as he had a small smile on his face.

"Okay but are we going to meet them before the tour?" Michael stated lightly as he put his guitar down on the stand.

"I hope so," Luke bit his lip a bit.

"Oo if so can I come too?" I asked lightly as Luke stared at me with a not caring face.

"Um?" Calum put to words.

"Please I will not say a word." I pouted lightly as Luke stared at me again.

"Really?" Michael rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but I say we should celebrate! We should go get food." I jumped off the couch, onto the cold floor.

"I think foods a great idea." Luke stared at the wall for a moment.

"What is with you too and food lately?" Ashton asked lightly.

"What I like food!" As Luke and I said in union. Making the others laugh.

Food was just one thing, but Luke was another.

"So, where are we going mates?" Luke bit his lip again as Calum asked lightly.

"KFC?" Michael chuckled as Ashton groaned in unpleasantness.

"I go there all the time," Ashton rolled his brown eyes.

"Well, I think we should say something tonight to your parents." I put out the thought. As Luke stared at the once white wall, now covered in posters of bands.

"I agree, but..." Luke was cut off by Calum.

"Let's go out first." Calum winked at me.

"How about ice cream?" It had just popped into the mind.

"I could go for that right now." Luke did his half smile face to me.

"Yea! Lets go!" Calum raced up stairs along with Ashton, and Michael. As I teared myself off of the couch. Some weird reason Luke grabbed my hand.

Was it by accident? Or because he just felt like it?

"L-" I stopped myself before, I said it.

"What?" Luke's warm blue eyes, turned to me.

"Just nothing," I frowned lightly as he somewhat towered over me. "No what I was going to say, is one night before you leave can I stay over?" I tried to put it in words.

"Let me, think about it. And I'll text you the answer." Luke half smiled again. As he pushed a piece of curly blonde hair, away.

"Are you two coming?!" Someone yelled down the stairs.

"Yea, yea coming." Luke tried to put it in words. My hands dropped to my sides as Luke let go of it. I really couldn't say any words, when I was with him. It was like a shock came over me, but yet again faded away, slowly.

***

"What ice cream do you want Kat?" Luke asked as he held the door, as we all walked in.

"Um, I don't know." I paused to think, about ice cream. "Why don't you pick for me." As Luke was the last one to walk in.