Chapter Four || Summer

"I can't believe it's three days until summer." I grinned.

I still haven't gotten very far with Luke. Or had a moment again with him.

"I know," Calum yelled after school.

"Be quiet before we have to see Mr. Stille." Luke hissed lightly. "But actually it two more days." Luke had to point out my flaw, on counting the days.

"Oh shut up," I groaned looking at his smirk as I frowned.

"Okay well I have to go to work." Ashton pointed out, I waved good-bye to him as he walked away.

"So who's up for Xbox at my house?" Michael questioned lightly.

"Me!" Calum cried lightly.

"Na, I am good." I waved it away.

"Aww but I wanted to play against you." Calum frowned lightly.

"Besides I have a pack full of homework." I frowned lightly as I patted the top of his head.

"What about you Luke?" Michael stared at him.

"No I have homework too." Luke sook his head lightly.

"How can you guys have homework when there is three days left?" Michael questioned lightly as he rubbed his chin.

"Must I remind you, I came in half way through the year?" I started at walk.

"That doesn't explain you Luke." Michael pointed out.

"Come on its Mrs. Chant, she always gives out homework for the last two days." Luke shrugged, as Michael agreed.

"Oh well have fun, with that." Michael and Calum walked away.

"So, do you need any help?" Luke offend me.

"I don't know, it has to do with math." I shrugged lightly.

I was guessing Luke knew about my math issue. Maybe over heard his mom and I. Or he asked his mother.

"I can help you, over at my house." Luke offend lightly.

"Luke I have to go home, I never going to my house anymore. I basically live at your houses." I rolled my blue eyes.

"That is true, we never gone to your house, its always ours." Luke grinned lightly, as noticed a small sparkle; but not like the one when he sang.

"Well I gotta say, it's like boxes for a month, then clothes everywhere and then no food." I chuckled lightly, as Luke still had his half grin on his face.

He was cute that way. It was just unexplainable, little those moments.

***

"So we are here," I pointed out as we stood in front of my driveway.

Luke and I hadn't talked seen from the school. I liked best that way, no words.

"Okay, shall we go in?" Luke paused to like about it. As we walked up the driveway and up the front steps. As I started digging for my keys.

"Stupid, stupid." I mumbled under my breathe. As Luke leaned around me, he started to chuckle. As I finally found my keys.

"Okay now you may go in." I pointed out to him.

"No ladies first." Luke grabbed the door.

"Thanks," I blushed a little, as I walked in. Luke quickly followed as he closed the door.

"So what do you want to do first?" I questioned Luke as I walked into the kitchen.

"Um, how about yours," Luke commented as he slid his backpack on the floor.

"Let me guess you don't really have homework?" I raised my eye brows.

"I have homework... what are you talking about?" Luke's face when redder.

"Luke, just to let you know you can't lie." I reached for something in the fridge.

"You can't lie either." Luke pointed out.

"Want anything?" I asked lightly as I stared into his blue eyes.

"Um... yes please." Luke grinned as I through him an apple.

"Here catch." I giggled as he missed it.

"Not funny! I am gonna get ya!" Luke jumped off of his chair, as started to reach for my waist again.

"No! No, No!" I cried loudly.

But this time he just held me there. I just stood there, while he wrapped his arms around me. I felt little jumps in my heart as he held me. I tried not to show it.

"Okay I think we should get going on that homework?" I stared at his arms, as he let go off me.

"Yeah let's." Luke rubbed the back of his neck, as his face was turning back to it normal colour.

***

"No it's like this," Luke pointed out my math problems on the page. As he pulled it way, so he could correct it.

"Oh, I see it now, thanks." I grinned as he passed me, the math back.

"Okay, I am so done with this, I don't know about you." I snapped my textbook close, and threw it on the floor.

"Did you really have to do that?" Luke chuckled, as his brows furrowing together so they could connect.

"Yes, I did." I stated, out loud.

"Hi Katie, I am home!" I heard my mother call me.

"Hi, mom." I groaned as I got off of the oak chair.

"Oh, hi I don't believe we have met." She looked to Luke.

"I am Luke, Luke Hemmings." Luke stood up and put his left hand out for her to shake it.

"Hi, I am Kath." my mother smiled at Luke.

"Well Kat, I think I should be going." Luke stated as he looked at the door.

"No why don't you stay for dinner?" My mother offend lightly as she looked around the kitchen.

"Um, if it all right with you." Luke stared at me, from head to toe.

"Only if you want to." I tried hiding a small smile on my face.

"Okay then it's set." Luke put a small smile on his face, as his blue eyes set on me.

====

A/N: Cute moments!

You know what to do- Vote, Comment, and Share!

Please share, I need more reads :)

-Kat xxx