Chapter eleven || I Love you

"So I heard you and Luke slept together last night." Teodora grinned as we walked down the backstage hall, as the lads were practicing in a new stage, new city.

"From who?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Cal..." I watched her eyes light up, as she walked backwards.

"You have been spending a lot of with Calum lately." I chuckled shaking my head lightly.

"Yeah so?" She was still walking backwards.

"Nothing...it's just that ya know." I rolled my blue eyes.

"Oh I see how it is, you can have a boyfriend and I can't?" Teodora questioned as she flicked her brown hair forwards over her brown eyes.

"First off I never said Luke was my boyfriend, and second off all that's not what I was implying." I shook my head, letting the blonde pieces of hair fall out.

"Oh...well." She paused, staring at me through her brown hair.

"Yeah," I spoke in a ironic voice, as I started walking again.

"Oww!" I heard a high pitted yell.

"Oh sorry," Teodora turned around to see Calum, giving her a glare, as Teodora had an apologic look upon her face.

"It's ok, but you should really stop walking backwards." Calum stared at her with a cute expression, I can't explain.

I just shook my head lightly, is that how Luke and I looked at each other?

"Hey Kat, Luke is looking for you." Calum broke my thoughts.

"Oh," I sighed lightly, shaking everything in me.

"Where is he?" I questioned, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Down at the hall, that way." Calum pointed to the left. I just nodded, as I started walking down the hall.

"I know!" I heard a voice sounding like Luke's and Michael's.

"Well if you really like Kat, then go for it." Ashton pipped in to the conversion.

"Okay, well." Luke walked out of the room.

"Kat?" Luke questioned, as he spotted me.

"Don't tell me you heard most of the conversion?" Luke walked over to me, as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, short of." I shrugged, my shoulders lightly.

"So what...d-do...you t-think, we should go o-on...a date?" Luke shuttered lightly, as he reached for the back of his neck.

"Yea, don't be so nervous, remember we can still be friends, if it doesn't work." I commented, lightly.

Even it would be physically impossible for us just to be friends.

"Okay later today around two?" Luke asked puzzled, trying to think of what to do.

"Yea, that would be great." I felt a small smile come upon my face.

"Ok." I noticed Luke had a little grin on his face as he turned back into the dressing room.

"Good job Mate!" Ashton yelled lightly, as I just walked back trying to find Cal, and Teodora.

"But don't you dare, Cal, I am not ready for them to know." I over heard Teodora talking in a hush.

First of all know what? I questioned as I moved closer.

I stared at the two bodies, kissing on each others lips. They looked so cute together.

"Shit," I heard Cal, speak breaking the kiss, "I wish we could never stop."

"I know, but give it time. Wait until Luke and Kat get together." Teodora gave him a look.

"Why do you want to?" Calum asked lightly, as he grabbed her waist.

"Calum it's happened before, Kat needs time, with Luke. And it just right now shouldn't be open." Teodora, pulled away slowly, but Calum gave her one last kiss, before leaving her.

"Okay see ya tonight?" Calum raised his eyebrows.

"Ya," Teodora smiled at him.

As Calum started walking to the direction of me. I started to run, down the hall back to the dressing room.

"Oh look who's here." Michael spoke as the others were on their phones.

"Shut it, if Calum ask I never left." I walked in as I sat on the floor by the feet of Luke.

"Okay why?" Ashton furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have to tell you later." I raised my eyebrows, really high.

Ashton just nodded, as he when back on his phone.

"Hey guys." Calum's voice rang around the dressing room.

"Hey Cal." I spoke lightly, as I got up, and sat beside Luke, peaking over his shoulder as he played with Twitter.

"Hey Kat." Calum was surprised to see me beside Luke.

"What? I wanted to see what Luke was doing." I pointed at staring at him.

"Okay..." Calum paused to look at me. "Teodora wanted to talk to you." Calum pointed out lightly, as I got up making my way out of the room.

"Okay, see ya later lads." I waved as I walked out slower at that point.

***

"Hey Teodora," I walked into the tour bus as she chilled straight out on the sofa, playing on her phone.

"Hey sup'?" She questioned lightly as she slid her phone into her pocket.

"Luke is taking me out on a date." I felt a small smile grow upon my face.

"Really? What are you gonna wear?" Teodora hopped up, as we when to my suitcase to look for clothes.

"I don't know. But it's at two..." I rolled my blue green eyes as I pulled a piece of clothing out.

***

"You should wear this." Teodora pulled out a nice summer sun dress, it has blue, white, and grey.

"Fine," I sighed looking at her, as I watched the time, it was around 1:45 pm, I had a couple minutes to stare.

I walked into the bathroom, getting changed into a simple dress.

***

"Wow you look so pretty." I heard a voice say as I came out, of the bathroom. I looked at the time it was now two pm.

"Thanks," I felt my cheeks go flushed as I stared at Luke.

"Okay let's go." Luke smiled as I walked over to him, I walked in front of him; then I felt him touch my waist.

"Where are we going?" I questioned lightly.

"You'll see," Luke chuckled lightly.

----

A/N: I know I am sorry it took so damn long, I have been extremely busy, with school and packing.... I will explain later... basically I have two weeks to finish this... damn it...

Ya all know what to do...

Vote, comment and share....

Thanks Kat xxx

Ps, @londun I hope you liked it ;) it's almost there.... :)