Wow...(Author's Note)

Hey guys!!!!

Holy fuck, who knew that I would be a poet? I don't ever read poems and usually I take no interest in them. But this has been one of my all time favorite things to work on. I can't believe it has come to an end. I need to thank all of you that took the chance to read this. Sometimes I went a long time without uploading, and I'm sorry for that. What can I say? I'm a slacker. But I finally finished it! Which means I can move on to another project. One at a time.

I filled up a whole notebook with poems, I took it everywhere with me and wrote down everything. This book has been like a baby to me, a diary of the sorts. All of you guys reading this has seriously meant a lot to me. I never thought anyone would ever read this. But I was wrong. I'm just excited to start some new projects. But fear not, there will be wayyy more poetry books in the future. I'm thinking these are my absolute favorite things to write. I used to upload five at a time. It took five days each.

It was all worth it.

My next book is called "The Basement" I haven't uploaded on it yet, but when I do please go check it out? I think you'll all start to love that book.

This has been quite an adventure, but there will be many more in the future.

Thanks for staying by my side, the support really helped.

I wanna dedicate this book to a person named Abby. Let's just say she's a friend. She's lied, and hurt me a lot, but she's also helped a lot, and pushed me to write this. So thanks? I guess.

I'll be writing more soon, and if you're lucky maybe I'll add a few bonus chapters to this.

It's been fun, I love you all!

     -Katherine