six.

"what was so important than you needed to call me so soon, babe?" jimin asked, holding his phone to his ear as he exited the living room, where jinyoung was currently fixing his hair in the mirror, and made his way into his bedroom wanting some privacy to talk to his boyfriend even though the other boy was just about to leave for work.

"i just miss you."

"i miss you too, but is that really all that's wrong? you wouldn't never just call so suddenly like this, you usually always make sure i'm available to talk first. tell me what's up."

yoongi was shocked at how well jimin knew him already but at the same time he wasn't surprised. he was his boyfriend after all.

"well babe, our management have set us up to spend three days with another idol group. do you know nct 127?"

yoongi could hear jimin squeak through the phone before he quickly said that he knew them, he was actually a fan of nct, which was making it harder for yoongi to share the news.

"well yeah, it's them." yoongi was pacing about the room, biting his nails as he done so. he was nervous to see how jimin would react when he found out that his boyfriend was spending the next three days with his ex. "really babe? that's so exciting!"

"yeah but jimin. there's something i need to tell you..."

"what is it?" jimin sounded confused. he couldn't quite understand what was so bad about yoongi having to spend three days with another group. did he hate them? do the two groups not get along?

"uh, you know sicheng?" jimin hummed in response, telling yoongi that winwin was his bias from nct 127.

"well he's my ex boyfriend... my first boyfriend actually and the only boyfriend i had before you."

"oh... so what you're saying is that you're going to be spending 3 days with your ex boyfriend?" yoongi could tell that jimin was upset, the tone of his voice had changed and it gave it away. yoongi didn't want to upset jimin but keeping this from him would've made it worse.

"uh yeah but you don't have to worry about anything. i love you and only you. you're in my life now." the door of yoongi's dressing room opened and he looked over to see seokjin standing there. "we have to go, yoongi."

"i know i have nothing to worry about. i trust you, yoongi."

"good. now baby, i have to go. i'll call you tomorrow morning, okay? i love you." jimin let out a long sigh, humming as he nodded his head, even though yoongi couldn't see him. "okay. i love you."

yoongi put his phone in his pocket, slowly walking over to the door that seokjin was standing at. the elder wrapped his arm around yoongi's shoulder, squeezing it softly. "you'll be okay."

"yeah i know i'll be okay but jimin on the other hand, i'm not so sure. you know how jealous he gets." seokjin nodded his head, smiling a little at his friend. "that's true but we've been told we have to spend the rest of the day with nct so let's go."

jimin on the other hand was sat at home on the sofa, a million thoughts running through his mind. how was he suppose to feel about yoongi spending three days with his ex boyfriend. he knew it was for work purposes basically but a lot could happen in three days.

"god, stop being so paranoid jimin." he mumbled to himself, getting up of the couch. he trusted yoongi. he knew nothing would happen. or so he hoped.

"time to be productive, you've gotta distract yourself jimin." he spoke to himself, not caring that it was weird. there was no one else here to witness him talking to himself.

once jimin was ready, he sat down on the couch, looking through his contacts to see who he could ask to hang out. he knew jinyoung was at work or else he would've been at jimins apartment and jackbam were spending quality time with each other since jackson returned so the only person he could think of was his friend whom he met at the supermarket.

message to yugyeom:
               hey! i was wondering if you were free to hang out today? if not it's totally fine.

he pressed sent before falling back against the couch letting out a long sigh. he missed not having to worry about who he was going to hang out with because he knew he was going to be with yoongi. yoongi being away made jimin have to be more social and there was nothing he hated more than that.

10 minutes passed and yugyeom still hadn't texted back so jimin just assumed he was busy doing something else until his phoned beeped, notifying him that he had a new message.

message from yugyeom:
                 yeah, i'm free. wanna meet at the cafe we met at the other day?

message to yugyeom:
                 yeah, sounds good. see you in 15?

message from yugyeom:
                 you will indeed. see you.

jimin smiled as he got up, shoving his phone in his back pocket as he grabbed his keys. he finally found a distraction.

___

this is awful but i really needed to update so enjoy i guess !

also, reading your comments makes me so happy, especially the funny ones that are mostly from blocked, ily all & thanks for making me laugh !