What Even Just Happened

Guys.

Shiz just got real.

NUMBER FREAKING 1!!

NUMBER FREAKING 1!!

THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN NUMBER TWO!!

Guys, seriously, how did this happen?? I'm just a weird person on the far corner of Wattpad who just suddenly teleported to some not as far corner by basically just writing down some strange thoughts and loving to read, write, listen to Hamilton, and binge watch!!

I- I just don't know what to say. This... this is HUGE. I don't even know how to thank all of you fabulous, wonderful, amazing, magical wattpadians who brought me this far. Your amazingness has rendered me speachless.

I know I couldn't possibly thank all of y'all, though I seriously wish I could, so I'll just mention a few people:

MagnusLikesGlitter, thank you loads for being such a good friend and basically just being super amazing and awesome as well and for being with me since the beginning when we both discovered the world of wattpad.

TBNR_Waffle, thank you thank you thank you for all of your votes and comments and support!!

ISUNICORNTIMEYALL thank you so much as well for voting and just over all supporting this story!!

Oh, and avatarangel, thank you too for the votes and support!!

And, of course, thank you every one else who has voted, commented on, supported, or even just read this story, and sorry to anyone who I just wasn't able to mention! Even if I didn't say your name, just know that it doesn't mean that you weren't a huge part of making this story what it it!!

All of my readers are just so amazing and unique and fantabulous!!

Always stay fabulous (and thanks so so so much!),
~Artemis