Chapter 11

Lilly's P.O.V

I woke up to see Connor laying next to me with his arm wrapped around me. I smiled at the thought of the two of us together. I shouldn't be thinking about this, but then Connor makes me feel something that JC doesn't. Maybe I am in love with Connor and I'm with JC because I feel bad for him. I'm such a horrible person. 

" Hey you." Connor said huskily but still sounding a little weak as well. 

" Hi, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

" I feel better since you're here with me." after he said that I felt my face heat up, I gave him a quick smile.

I have to do something about this before JC gets hurt again which I don't want to happen again. 

" What are you thinking about?" Connor asked, well I guess I should tell him how I really feel about him. 

" Connor, I've thought alot about this and it was hard. I can't take it anymore and I can't wait any longer. Connor I-" 

" You're what Lilly?" JC interrupted me. Connor and I both looked at him. " Go on finish what you were gonna tell him." he finished.

" JC look-" 

" No I don't want to hear it Lilly, you said you were here to talk to him, but I didn't think it would be this. You I shouldn't have taken you back but I couldn't help it I'm in love with you but apparently you don't feel the same way." JC said angrily walking away and slaming the door behind him, leaving me there crying and Connor in shock. 

" Lilly come here, it's ok." Connor said as I walked over to him and layed beside him crying.

" That's not how I wanted for things to go." I said crying harder.

" It's not your fault whatever happens I'm always here for you." Connor said lifting my head up and bringing his face closer to mine, and then our lips met. 

JC's P.O.V 

I can't believe this right now, first it''s Connor confessing his love for her, and it's her I mean she didn't exactly say it I just know what she was going to say.  I really do love her I might have lost her forever this time but I'm not givng up on.

Connor's P.O.V

      ​Lilly finally fall asleep after all the crying, I feel bad about all this, I didn't mean for JC to be in this position, he's a good guy, but then again we're in love with the same girl, so in a way part of me doesn't feel so bad.  I heard the door open and saw my parents with Brandon, my mom had tears in her eyes when she saw me.

" Hi mom. It's ok don't cry, I'm fine." I said as she got closer and looked over at Lilly.  " She stayed the night with me to make sure I was doing fine. my mom nodded her head in agreement.  I felt Lilly moving and she woke to see my mother beside us. 

" Hello Mrs. Franta, Mr. Franta, Brandon." she said sitting up, my parents and brother replied and said hi giving her a hug as well. 

" It's so good to see you here." My mom said as she sat down in an empty chair next to the bed. 

" Yeah um I couldn't leave Connor alone." Lilly replied and held her hand and she smiled. " So I've gotta go home but I will be back later, to see how everything is going." she said getting up and saying goodbye to everyone and making her to me giving me a gentle hug. I wanted to kiss her again but I couldn't my parents were and they still asume she's with JC they have no clue what's been happing.