Chapter 14

Lilly's P.O.V

        After laying with Connor and crying over the terrible news from earlier the doctor, I got a text from Jenn saying that they left the hospital, Connor's parents stayed with us for awhile then leaving to their hotel room, leaving Connor and I alone. 

"I think I should get going and see how Andrea's doing." I told Connor.

"Ok, call me when you get home and let me now how she's doing." Connor said. 

"Ok, I'll get going." I said getting up. 

"Wait." Connor said grabbing my wrist and trying to pull me down to his level, so I went down and our foreheads were pressed against each other. 

"What did I forget something?" I said acting like I didn't know what was about to happen right now. Then Connor pressed his lips against mine and in no time I kissed back, it felt so right. After the kiss I stood up. 

"I should get going I'll come by tomorrow if I can." I said giving Connor one last kiss and then walking towards the door.

"Goodnight beautiful." Connor replied I smiled and he returned that smile. I then walked out and a few minutes I got to my car and started driving.

Jenn's P.O.V

"Hey Andrea, can you open the door, please?" I said as I was trying to her to open the door for the billionth time. 

"Go away Jenn leave me alone." She yelled crying

        I was alone at home with her as everyone else went to the O2L house and Ricky called Sam and Trevor. I don't know what to do I can't believe this is happening. 

"Hey how is she?" I heard Lilly say interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at her and went over and hugged her and she hugged back, I cried onto her shoulder.

"She's not doing good, she won't open the door." I said and Lilly pulled away from the hug with tears in her eyes as well.

"We do have a key remember." Lilly said and reached up on the door frame and grabbed the key, she then unlocked the door. We then found Andrea on her bed laying down crying her eyes out. 

"I told you to leave me alone! Go away!" She yelled at us. 

"No Andrea we're not going away, you need someone right now, Jenn and I are here to be with you." Lilly said consoling her.

"No I don't want anybody, because the only person I want is dead! Ok he's dead, don't you get that! Kian is never coming back!" She said crying hysterically, Lilly went over to her bed and hugged her Andrea refused but eventually she gave in, I went to the other side of her bed and hugged her as well.

Lilly's P.O.V

        After consoling Andrea she fell asleep, Jenn and I decided to let her sleep, we didn't want her sleeping alone so we put air mattresses in her room. As we situated I stepped out of Andrea's room and called Connor. 

"Hey I made it home safely." I said. 

"That's good, how's Andrea?" He asked 

"She's not good at all, she lost the love of her life. She's asleep right now." I replied 

"Yea, I hope I never lose you." After he said that I smiled a bit. 

"Yeah?" I replied smiling. 

"I can't ever imagine losing you like Andrea lost Kian. I love you Lilly." Connor said and my smile got bigger.

"I love you too Connor." I replied happily. 

        Connor and I continued to talk for awhile until it got really late, Connor said he was released from the hospital tomorrow and he'll be home. I told him I would try to visit him. After talking and thinking about the conversation with Connor, I went to sleep in one of the air matresses.