The Two Sides Meet

Hermione's POV

"Welcome to Hogwarts!" I welcome the demigods. I guess I should explain how I knew about them. 

It's pretty simple, really. McGonagall called us into her office and explained everything. The three of us, (Harry, Ron and I) will pretty much be  the demigods' guide. McGonagall assigned each of us 'students', and I'd be getting the two girls, Annabeth Chase and Thalia Grace, the daughters of Athena and Zeus.

"Hello, there. You must be Hermione!" said the blonde girl, then shook my hand. Her eyes wer startlingly stormy grey. 

The other girl, with jet-black hair like Harry's and electric blue eyes greeted me as well, "Hey, there! We heard that you were one of the best fighters during  the Wizard War. I'm Thalia."

"How rude of me. I'm Annabeth. Chiron told us he contacted with your headmaster, and he asked for the 3 best fighters. Apparently he meant you." the blonde girl said.

I look at Ron, who was obviously miffed for receiving Nico Di Angelo, the son of Hades, and Tyson, the Cyclops, as his students. He looked at me, and I knew that he was begging for help. 

Harry was talking to a guy with black hair like his, and sea-green eyes. He's as tall as Harry, and they both radiate the same aura of power, and I knew that he was obviously the leader. I smiled and thought they were going to get along just fine. He was Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. I knew that, because McGonagall specifically assigned Harry to the leader of the demigods, which was, as it turns out to be, Percy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

I wasn't Annabeth to be mesmerized at some weird architecture or building, but I didn't need to be an architect to see that the place was awesome. 

Before we got to eat, McGonagall made us wear this weird hat (which talks) and Sorted us nto our 'Houses'. We all got in, what was the name? Gryffindor. Which was the same House as Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

The Great Hall, dang, it smelled like food. I love food. My stomach grumbled. Harry heard and laughed. "Hungry?" he asked me.

"Yeah. The only thing I ate was Ear-wax flavored jelly beans, so yeah." I said.

"You're another victim of the Every Flavor Beans?" he laughed.

We got along pretty quickly, mostly because he was so much like me. We belong together. Not in THAT way, though, don't get the wrong idea.

We ate dinner, and it was AWESOME. Every delictable food I could think of suddenly appeared in frnt of  me, the moment McGonagall told us we could eat. If it's like this everyday, I'd leave Camp Half-Blood. Just kidding!

"Harry, let's get serious. Do you know why we're here?" I ask him after we finished eating.  He nodded grimly. 

"Let me get straight to the point, Harry. Can you help us?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure, Percy. We've just finished one war. I don't think Hogwarts can take another." Harry replied, shaking his head.

"Please, Harry. If we don't help each other, both wizards and demigods alike will be destroyed." I tell him.

"Well, I can't take that risk. We' ll help you," he said, "but if we want to help each other, we need to learn more about each other. I guess that's why you're here."

I nod, then tell him,"You know what? Let's talk about this in the morning. Let's just enjoy our first night here at Hogwarts."