A Post-War Meeting (Harry Potter and Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction)

Hi! This is my first ever fan-fiction, so please don't judge me that harshly and comment your suggestions! I am only 12. This is set in the the Post-Wizarding War and Post- Titans War. (Before the Lost Hero). 

~Chapter 1~

"PERSEUS JACKSON! I am gonna kill you!" Annabeth screamed. What did Percy do now?

 "Annabeth, I didn't mean to!" said Percy, running from Annabeth.

"You will die, you hear me?!" replies Annabeth. Uh oh. Apparently, Percy spilled his blue cherry coke over Daedalus' laptop and now it's acting all loopy. No wonder Annabeth's mad. No, she's beyond mad.

Percy wasn't looking and accidentally trips on a small rock on the road. Annabeth pins him down and holds her dagger to his throat. "Perseus Jackson," she says out of breath, "I told you thegods know how many times, not to go near my laptop with drinks."    

"Anabeth, I said I was sorry! I can fix it!" Percy choked out.

"Do you know how many projects Daedalus had in there?" she said angrily. She looked like she was gonna breathe fire. 

Percy cautiously reached into his pocket, for Riptide. But Annabeth was one step ahead of him. She took Riptide out of his pocket. "Looking for this?" she mockingly asked Percy. 

But Percy was saved by Chiron. "Annabeth! What are you doing to Percy?" he asked.

"Trying to kill him, Chiron." Annabeth said.

"Yes, I see that. But why?" he chuckled.

"He spilled Coke on my laptop." Annabeth said, fuming.

"Well, you can continue your little episode later. Counsel meeting, and unfortunately, Percy has to be there. Annabeth, I'm sure I can fix your laptop." Chiron said, smiling. 

"You are very lucky, Seaweed Brain." said Annabeth. Percy tried to kiss her on the cheek but she stepped back and he fell over into a mud puddle. "Sorry! Come on, Wise Girl! Please!" Annabeth was laughing at Percy's misfortune. "That's what you call 'Nemesis at work'." she said. She wasn't mad anymore and helped Percy up. He kissed her, and smiled.

 "We'd better get going." Percy said. 

"How nice of you to join us." said Mr.D said. He's really Dionysus, the Greek god of wine, but he was er, grounded to Camp Half-Blood for 50 years for chasing an off-limits wood nymph. But he's also an overgrown brat.

"Well, I see you to made amends. Come, sit down. We have some things we need to discuss."  Chiron said.