The Demigods See Hogwarts For The First Time

Annabeth's POV

Yep, my brain's gonna explode from all the weirdness.

First, Chiron told us to run through a wall to get to a 'Platform 9 3/4' (which miraculously worked, by the way).

Then, a guy in a robe with a pointy hat ushered us in a train that said 'Hogwarts Express'.

Then, an old lady offered us weird stuff like Chocolate Frogs, and Licorice Wands, and Every Flavor Beans, which Percy bought, and the gang almost died laughing when Percy choked and said, "That tasted like EARWAX!"

Finally, I started to drift off to sleep on Percy's shoulder, when the guy from the station opened our compartment and said, "We're here." 

I bolted upright looked out the window. No school in sight. I raised my eyebrow at the guy and he simply said, "Ya need to take the carriages first." 

He guided us to some carriages pulled by some dragon-horse things. My eyes widened, and so did everybody else's. 

"Do you see..." I look at Percy. He nodded, his eyes still on the dragon-horse things.

"Sir, can you see them?" asked Thalia.

"See what, Miss?" asked the 'wizard'. 

"Those horse things? With the wings?" Nico continued. The guy looked around, and shook his head. 

"How could he NOT see them?" I hear Nico mutter.

"The thing pulling the carriages?" the guy suddenly asked. We all nod vigorously.

"Oh, I've never seen anyone die before. Those are thestrals. People who have seen death are the only ones who can see them." the guy explained.

He assured us that the 'Thestrals' were safe, and we hopped in the carriage. Percy, Tyson, and I were in one carriage, Thalia and Nico in the other.

After 15 minutes of nervous silence, a castle suddenly loomed over us. It was the most amazing building I've ever seen. Much AWESOMER than Olympus (Sorry, Zeus, it's true.). I need to get my hands on its blueprints.

I hear Percy gasp and when Iooked behind me, I see Tyson leaning forward so much, he was near plummeting from our carriage and smashing his face on the ground. Suddenly, the thestral stopped in front of a huge gate. It's now or never.  

Gods, finally! It's summer! :))) Now I can add more chapters without worrying that my Dad might blow a fuse at me for not studying first! Yay! :DDDD 

Next chapter, does anyone have any ideas?