Wizards & Demigods

Hey! Sorry about the short chapters! I promise I'll write 30+ chapters! I might not be able to update! Sorry! :(

~ Chapter 3 ~ 

"What's up Chiron?" asked Percy.

"I have to tell this to you, and send you on a quest." said Chiron.

"Wait, what? Why? Is camp in danger?"  asked Annabeth.

Chiron nodded and continued, "You see, other than demigods and mortals, there is another kind of people out there. Wizards."

Percy made the mistake of laughing, and Chiron, for the first time, looked mad. "Do not take this lightly, Percy. You see, though you brought Kronos back to Tartarus, the wizards have been trying to bring him out. The ones on the evil side, the one they call Death Eaters. They have just lost their leader, and the ones who escaped, they are looking for a new leader. And it seems they found out about Kronos."

Percy immediately shut his mouth, and asked, "If there are really wizards, how come we never met one?" 

"They stay in Great Britain, London, so obviously we never cross one in America." Chiron explained. 

"So what's our quest then Chiron?"  asked Annabeth.

"There is this school, a school for wizards, called Hogwarts." he said.

"And you want us to attend it?" asked Percy.

"Yes, be-friend them, get them to us, quick. Will you accept?" Chiron asked. 

"Of course!" said Annabeth and Percy in unison. 

"Good. Five of you may go. Good night, sleep now, you will need your rest." said Chiron.