Wizard Training Day 1

Nico's POV

"GAH!" Percy's scream pierced my ears. I sat bolt upright.

"What in the name of Hades' sweaty gym shorts are you screaming about?!" I scolded him. He was all sweaty and he shivered. 

"Dream. Bad." he said, looking at me.

"Oh, we better tell Annabeth and Thalia." I say grimly. He nodded. I thought, uh oh, because Percy never told Annabeth his dreams until in the morning unless they were really, REALLY, bad.

We went down to the common room, and proceeded to the stairs that led to the girls' bedroom. On the third step, the staircase shuddered and disappeared, and turned into a huge slide. Percy was right behind me, so you can imagine the awkward position we were in when we thudded on the ground. 

"NICO! GET OFF OF ME!" Percy shouted. 

"What is going on here?" I heard Annabeth's voice when we both stood up. She slid down the slide, followed by Thalia.

"Why does your staircase turn into a slide?" Percy asked.  

"Old rule by the 4 founders of Hogwarts." Annabeth shrugged. 

"What's up?" Thalia asked.

"I had a dream." Percy said.

"What? Tell us." Annabeth said, then sat down by the common room fireplace.

"I saw wizards in Tartarus. Using wands. Killing monsters. Dang, they want to Kronos to rise as soon as possible." Percy explained.

"Oh, I didn't think they were that desperate." Thalia commented.

"We have to tell Harry." I told them.

"Morning. Let's not ruin his good sleep with bad news." Percy says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Morning!" someone shouted in my ear. I bolted upright. 

"Hermione!" I shout at her.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited to show the demigods around today! Especially Thalia and Annabeth!" Hermione exclaimed. She then moved to Ron's bed and sprayed water on him.

 "Hey! Hermione! You're mental!" Ron screamed.

"Yeah, yeah! Now it's Percy's turn! Then Nico! Though, I do have doubts on waking Tyson." she added sheepishly.

"Percy, please wake up." she said, poking Percy.

"Why does Percy get the best wake-up call?" Ron asked indignantly. 

"Because, they're guests here." Hermione said with a glare.

"Huh?" Percy's eyes fluttered open.

"You're awake! Good." Hermione exclaimed.

"Nico! Thalia's calling you!" Hermione called out to Nico. He sat bolt upright.

"I knew you had a crush on her!" Hermione laughed as she saw Nico looking around wildly.

"Hermione's lost it." I mutter to Ron.

"You're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hermione, are you all right? You've been acting weird... Especially around Percy... Oh God... Do you like Percy?!" Ron asked, his eyes widening.

"What?! Of course not! I mean, he's cute and all, but I am not a boyfriend stealer! Besides, I'm with you, idiot! Remember?" Hermione said, outraged. I laughed.