Percy Meets the Golden Trio (Not yet, but, you'll see)

Sorry for taking so long to post again! I had to study for my entrance exam for high school. But now, I have a lot of free time, so expect more chapters to come! 

~Chapter 4~

I picked Annabeth (naturally), Tyson, Nico, and Thalia to go with me. Rachel is not here, so we have to go to the quest without a prophecy. I was a little relieved, actually. I hate prophecies, because they get you all paranoid of what'll happen in your quest.  Anyway, I went back to my cabin, prepared my things, and crashed in my bed. Tyson fell asleep immediately. Maybe about midnight, I realized I was asleep. Dreams visited me that night, but they weren't that scary.

I was in a classroom, with a teacher (I yelped when I realized he was a ghost) droning on about giant wars. I was extremely bored, and finally, a bell rang in the distance, and the students, which were in funny looking clothes by the way, started filing out the classroom. Three of them caught my eye: A boy with glasses, messy black hair, a scar, and really cool green eyes; A girl with bushy brown hair, talking in way just like Rachel; and a tall red-headed boy with his face painted with freckles. I cayght a few words in their conversation. 

"- they're Death Eaters Harry! Some of the most powerful has escaped the Ministry's clutches! Isn't that right, Ron?" she turned to the red-headed boy named Ron. "Hermione's right, mate. You can't just go out assuming stuff. Especially, those kinds of stuff." The black-haired boy named Harry said, "I don't care guys! Look, first, the snake women attacked, then these huge demon dogs. Something weird's going on here! And McGonagall isn't listening!" he said angrily. I wanted to know more, but someone behind me yelled, "PERCY!" And I woke up, and the first thing I see is a pair of stormy gray eyes. 

"Percy, are you ready? It's time to go." said Annabeth.