2. Ala-ka-scram!

I'm waiting for Zack. We planned a date for today but he's late. "Hey beautiful." He said, handing me a flower. "Zack, I hate to be one to complain, but I've been waiting here for 45 minutes." I said softly. I didn't want to yell.

"Hey, it takes time to look this good." Zack said. Hmm. "Well, let's see how good you look sitting by yourself." I said, and handed him back the flower and heading to my room.

_______________________________________________________

I went onto the Sky Deck the next day and saw Zack run off to the bathroom, holding his stomach. "Is he okay?" I asked. "Yeah, he just drank our smoothie." Cody said. "Y/n, I know Zack left you hanging last night but he won't stop hanging out with us when we're trying to be together." Bailey said to me.

"Okay, I'll talk to him." I said. Zack came back from the bathroom. "That was horrifying." Zack said. "Zack can I talk to you?" I asked. 

He nodded. We walked away and I turned to face Zack. "Zack, look, I really like you, I always will and I am not breaking up with you, because  that would be silly. You're the best thing to ever happen to me, but what you did last night made me upset. I was looking forward to a date with you and you were 45 minutes late, and you made some smart comment about looking good." I said, taking his hands.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that. I feel the exact same way about you. I promise it will not happen again. And if it does, you have my permission to break up with me. But did I look good?" Zack said seriously, and then smirked at the end. I rolled my eyes as I smiled. "You did, but that's besides the point. I just need to know that you care. And you've shown me that you do." I said, smiling. 

"Okay, and I really am sorry Y/n." Zack said, kissing my head and then hugging me tight. 

_______________________________________________________

Zack, Woody and I went rock climbing the next day. "Wasn't that rock climbing wall awesome!!" Zack said said as we walked back to the Sky Deck.

"Yeah, once I found a place to keep my corn chips." Woody said, picking something from his hair and eating it. Corn chip. Ew. "Want one?" He asked. I shook my head. "Maybe later." Zack answered.

"Hey look guys, there's an air band contest tomorrow night!" Zack said, looking over at a sign. "Cool! Let's enter." Woody said. "Okay, be in my cabin by 7 and we'll practice. Y/n you want to join?" Zack asked. I shook my head. "No thank you." I smiled. Zack nodded. 

"Do you really think we need practice?" Woody asked, air guitaring, shaking his head and chips fell from his hair and went everywhere. I felt some land on my hat. I took it off and shook the chips off. Zack took the hat from my head and put it on his own head. I smiled. 

_______________________________________________________

The air band contest was tonight. Bailey and Cody came up first. They weren't that great.  Anyway,  Zack then came on and was actually good but the song was weird though. 

Woody and Zack must have had a little falling out because the song was about a best friend. I wasn't at their practice so I wouldn't have known anyways. But it looks like they made up so that's good.

And Zack and I made up too. I hate fighting with him.