14. Mother Of The Groom

Bailey, Marcus and I were talking about school work when Zack and Cody and another man walked up to us. 

"Bailey, Marcus, Y/n, this is our buddy Esteban from the Tipton Hotel." The three of us stood up. Marcus shook hands with him and then Bailey and I afterwards. "Zack and Cody have told us a lot about you." Bailey said.

"Oh they have mentioned you too." Esteban said. He turned to the boys. "You're right. The light does dance off their hair in a magical kaleidoscope of wonder. " Bailey and I laughed. "We condition it with pig's milk." She said.

"Oh and I am thrilled to meet you Mr. Lil Lil." Esteban said as Bailey and I walked over to our boyfriends. I slipped my hand into Zack's.

He bonded with Marcus for a bit before London passed. "Oh Miss London!!!!" She turned. "Esteban oh thank goodness I am so tired of carrying that bag around." 

"I am no longer a bell hop. I am now the hotel's assisstant night manager." He said proudly. "Oh goody then I don't have to tip you."

"So big news, Esteban is going to get married on the ship!" We all gasped. "A wedding? How romantic. I always pictured our wedding outdoors." Bailey said, smiling at Cody. "In the sun, surrounded by nature."

"Really? Because I always pictured our wedding in the grand palace of Wardenburg. Steps from where Einstein was born." Cody told her. 

"Outdoors." Bailey said sternly. "Kay." Cody said, his voice a little high pitched.

"This place is the perfect place for me and my Francesca to get married. But there is only one problem." 

"She found out you weren't rich?" London interrupted. "No." Esteban said. "You found out she wasn't rich?" "No." "Wait I'm lost who isn't rich?" London asked. "I got this. Look London, spoon!" Bailey said, handing her a spoon. 

"Continue." Bailey said, waving her hand. 

"The only problem is, my mother is a little critical of my Francesca." Esteban said, a concerned look on his face. 

"How?" Cody asked. "She said she'd rather I marry a donkey!" Esteban said. "Yikes." I cringed. "She even signed me up for Eehaw-harmony." 

"Well maybe it's for the best buddy. A single guy is like the mighty hawk sailing in the clouds, while the married guy is like the lowly goose, cooped up and waiting to get slaughtered." 

"Look, I just can't get my mother to accept my Francesca." It's so cute how he calls her his. "Let London, Y/n and I take your mother and Francesca to dinner. Maybe we can help them bond." Bailey suggested. London groaned. "Ugh, I hate helping people."

"It's your good friend Esteban." Bailey told her. "Eh." London said, moving her hand. Bailey dragged her away. "But my spoon, it's shiny." I rolled my eyes and took her spoon. "I have the spoon." I called after them.

_____________________________________________________________________

"My Esteban is wonderful! Is he not?" Mrs. Ramirez said. 

"Well I just met him. But he seems like a great guy." Bailey said and I nodded in agreement. "Eh." London said. Bailey and I nudged her from both sides, making her flinch.

Francesca arrived then. "Good evening." She said with a smile on her face. "It was." Mrs. Ramirez said, a disapproving look on her face. 

"Francesca, I love your dress." Bailey said, smiling at her and trying to comfort her. 

"Just what my son needs. A woman that spends all of her money on clothes." Mrs. Ramirez said, disapprovingly. "Actually, I made it myself." Francesca said, smiling. Wow it was really pretty. She's very talented. "Now she's bragging." Mrs. Ramirez said to us. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.