Macy's

A/N: hey.... So I skipped the characters getting their lead, so just pretend that happened XD.

We apparated to an empty section of street that I guessed was near the store. Tina and Queenie were leading, the rest of us being completely clueless. We entered the store, being as quiet as possible,  keeping an ear out for Dougal.

We had been walking for a while,  and saw a little purse with a very odd assortment of things. We followed it, and a strange noise was heard, sounding oddly like an Occamy.

"Was that the demiguise?" Tina asked.

"No, I think that might be why the demiguise is here." When all of us gave him the 'you better explain now' look, he added, "I must have miscounted. I thought I got them all."

"What's it doing?"

"It babysitting." Douglal was visible now, and Newt was inching closer to it.

"It was babysitting that?" The occamy was in view now, part of it in shadow still. The occamy took a beetle from the demiguise, still looking at Newt. Queenie stepped foward, kicking an ornamate which jingled.

The occamy instantly reacted, freaking out like crazy. Newt was shouting something about insects and teapots, while things from shelves were falling. Suddenly, the occamy grew just a little more, pinning Jacob against a wall,  who held a roach in his hand, and the demiguise on in his back, who dissapeared.   Tina was in an area where the occamy was above her, holding the teapot

"Roach in teapot." Newt' s voice was barely above  a whisper. Jacob tossed the roach toward Tina, who slide into action. I guided the roach to the pot, and the occamy swarmed above our heads. It dived down, and Tina bowed  her head, as though not entirely sure it would work. I threw a lid to Newt,  who slide to Tina, placing the lid on top.

"Choranoptixic. They also shrink to fit the available space."

I think all of us could agree we never wanted to do that again.

A/N: hey.... *dodges curses * yep I deserve that. So a month later I have this super short chapter ready! I had actually gotten most of it done before i took my accidental break so it was easy to finish. It was weird because I took a break from ALL my stories, but hopefully I'm back now!

Maybe it'll be 2 chapters left.

Maybe 3.

I don't know.

Ok bye